Presents in Npc drops

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Monsters over level 50 in wilderness drop presents at 1 in 9000 chance. Chance might be changed later if we reach our near the target amount of items in-game.

Player avatar

sadie Send PM

subscriber

What is the "target amount"

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

padwan121 said:

crying goes here

QQ

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

sadie said:

What is the "target amount"

That information won't be given to community right now, sorry.

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Peace out mofo check my bank if you think this is a bluff kido. One piece of advice.. don't take the piss out of your loyal players you might take on board or have. Also karma is a bitch, mooother fucker.don't say one didn't say told you so. Also on a last note. Don't try take my account or was my account..it's now jonny 15s he is the rightful owner period.

I thought you were leaving...

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

Dmxkobe8 Send PM

subscriber

Is the edge dungeon considered "the wilderness" for this event?

Player avatar

RuneScpae Send PM

subscriber

Dmxkobe8 said:

Is the edge dungeon considered "the wilderness" for this event?

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

padwan121 said:

crying goes here

QQ

~K!zL

H0e hoe, how..*crying please Bob nugget*  that's you when you died abdblost bones. More tissues sir?

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

hudohudo Send PM

1 in 9000... Yeah gl with that one

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

Padwans true nature as a pixelhugger is coming out
#exposed.

Merry Christmas shitbags.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

larsftw said:

Padwans true nature as a pixelhugger is coming out
#exposed.

Merry Christmas shitbags.

Lol right.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

manowar Send PM

subscriber

Padwan has never seemed stingy or greedy to me, very much the opposite. Anyway, I appreciate N0m's continual efforts to make this a great event and dealing with all the trash graciously.

Last edited by manowar (25 Dec 2015 13:11)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Padwan can go fuck himself.

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

n0m is doing great job, idk about them present giveaways.. wink

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Padwan can go fuck himself.

I have a lady for that sticky glue, I'm leave that for you and your right hand. It's only a matter of time before it's bye bye to this server. You guys are fools that can't add up the dots to how this server works. 2 blinded by the bigger picture hence why I won't waste another second here. Owned by baboons who care about one thing and one thing only. *dirty money* hoe how hoes. Anyone that knows me truly on here knows I don't care about gp rares..the list goes on, last 4months pking odd time *trying* it's dead. Just like the best friend owners with dead brain cells...but then again they smarter in the way of tricking the players with there sly corrupt ways.. it's them who stake to claw back rares..it's them who selected present to random chars of there's lmao..then odd few legit ingame fact rude boys..not me however..Keep washing that hand daily glue.

Last edited by padwan121 (25 Dec 2015 21:48)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I'd love to hear how we're corrupt, I mean..we might not do everything perfectly but we do it all out in the open..

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

I'd love to hear how we're corrupt, I mean..we might not do everything perfectly but we do it all out in the open..

Sure you do son sure you do..iv been here since day one..your not all that bad nom..but at the same time I'm not fooled one bit what so ever..maybe you don't get the final say in the sly shit you and fate mods are all in on most of them anyway. Don't forget I don't forget stuff I also remember what people say..I also see the bigger picture and your actions prove it even more so..a little bit of me feels it's a shame it comes to this..but when you treat loyal player as a one day player and try bullshit even more so..I'll drop to that level..but there's no respect to loyalty here one bit..only to the people that don't disagree with you on certain things... Or speak up...I'm not no sheep and don't plan on been..so on that note peace ho ho ho.

Last edited by padwan121 (25 Dec 2015 22:12)

Player avatar

Dmxkobe8 Send PM

subscriber

N0m, can you confirm the question about edge dungeon? I realize it is the wilderness but the other wilderness rules don't apply down there so wondering about these ones...

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Or maybe you're just delusional and make up that bigger picture in your head, have you ever thought about that?
Why would we risk the one major thing we have over turnip? The fact that we are not corrupt, we do everything out in the open and try to make fair game for everyone.

Dmxkobe8 said:

N0m, can you confirm the question about edge dungeon? I realize it is the wilderness but the other wilderness rules don't apply down there so wondering about these ones...

It's always members area and only the god spell rule applies there and yes you can get present drops there.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Ohh sure i am..mr nom iv got your crafty ways worked out..in more ways than one period. Im not one to not admit wrong faults of my own. However you know as well as me deep down what im talking about with certain aspects of what your doing..only your small circle of sheep know also. im not going to leave on a sour note, some good times however im not staying around when been bullshitted with certain things and other legit players..also u show no respect to long term legit players what so ever me been one of them... So ill follow suit..Ho ho ho and happy new year.

Last edited by padwan121 (25 Dec 2015 22:51)