Presents for 10!

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

11:00 PM UTC + 1, there will be 10 present giveaways instantly to random players who are logged in game at that time.
Make sure to be there, you might be one of the lucky 10

Event over.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Nom and fate who evers idea for random..presents..it was only few month ago you guys say no..we don't want new rares..people will try.. to hoard ..erm the way u have done it is clearly .. a way to hoard...you guys are not fooling me...so today I witness names getting them that are like bots names and never even seen for that matter.. and afew certain people getting it over and over... It's a con and a fix.   And disrespectful to long loyal players me been one of them..If u really think it's about a rare or present or gp to me.. then ask clembot..bunch of best friend individuals that are not fooling me..maybe others but not me. So just like the respect is shown to me I'm show you guys the same. Fuck you guys 2. You guys should of give one per ip address..at random simple..then make it random if it carrys on you regardless..or u rather not do it not legit..hoard them on guys that's ur chars most of them.. then sell...for higher t0 try get people to grind more to help your player count..on a real fuck you guys. Principle and logic nothing more..and I'm not fooled. So on that note peace out foools. H0e. H0e h0e

Last edited by padwan121 (24 Dec 2015 19:40)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Wait what? Are you drunk?

Only one character per IP counts for the giveaway, rest of multilogged characters are ignored, it's equal chance for everyone who are logged in. That means same player can get present twice, even in row. It doesn't exclude players out who have already received a present. Do you want me to show the source code?

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

No people who decide these events are..I could go on and on and make valid points all day as to why u guys are fools..the way u guys gone the way u have and other aspects of so called... Legit random events....the fact is I'm done even been honest with shit here..double standards yet again..all day today peeps with bots names getting  presents.. then same people over and over apart from the very odd few.... pure and simple.. couldn't care lesss about gp rares..never have never will... Respect is what I give according to what I'm shown..so on that note peace out fuckers. That's goes to 99 percent of staff and old time players . .l.

Last edited by padwan121 (24 Dec 2015 21:51)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Oopsies Back Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

No people who decide these events are..I could go on and on and make valid points all day as to why u guys are fools..the way u guys gone the way u have and other aspects of so called... Legit random events....the fact is I'm done even been honest with shit here..double standards yet again..all day today peeps with bots names getting  presents.. then same people over and over apart from the very odd few.... pure and simple.. couldn't care lesss about gp rares..never have never will... Respect is what I give according to what I'm shown..so on that note peace out fuckers. That's goes to 99 percent of staff and old time players . .l.

Definitely drunk

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

padwan121 said:

We don't really need or want players with your attitude or incorrect knowledge, so peace. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

The way it was done could have been established or planned a little better, but the system itself is fool-proof and is working well, and as-intended. If a player wants to go out of their way to multilog for no good, then so be it, but the chances are still the same.

New rares introduce other milestones in the game, something to work for inbetween natural party hats or other older rares. It's natural to do what they're doing. rscrevolution as the current game gives untradables as their game is expanding monthly and milestones are theoretically generated with every update. We, as RSC players, want milestones too. Unfortunately, before any new content, items will provide that sense of growth and achievement.

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

KayEsS said:

padwan121 said:

We don't really need or want players with your attitude or incorrect knowledge, so peace. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

The way it was done could have been established or planned a little better, but the system itself is fool-proof and is working well, and as-intended. If a player wants to go out of their way to multilog for no good, then so be it, but the chances are still the same.

New rares introduce other milestones in the game, something to work for inbetween natural party hats or other older rares. It's natural to do what they're doing. rscrevolution as the current game gives untradables as their game is expanding monthly and milestones are theoretically generated with every update. We, as RSC players, want milestones too. Unfortunately, before any new content, items will provide that sense of growth and achievement.

Stop been a hippie and reply on account I know of...or for that matter if your new or fairly new don't try reply like you been here since I have from day one..don't let the sheep knock you as your following.

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

padwan121 said:

KayEsS said:

padwan121 said:

Stop been a hippie and reply on account I know of...or for that matter if your new or fairly new don't try reply like you been here since I have from day one..don't let the sheep knock you as your following.

Bro, I've developed servers, graphics (such as the items they're giving away now), etc. I'm talking as a seasoned dev when I say what I said above. When I told you to leave, I was talking as a player. I've been with RSC since like day 5 or so, the real one. You have no idea how game theory works. I can tell by how you type you're either best friend, or half-ass in everything you do. Why you're still here, I don't know. But some love ass like you wont change a thing when you speak like you're a bitch ass 13 year old pissed without a Green Santa Hat. Get over yourself and move on to a different shitty game that'll piss you off because you can't buy something with your moms credit card. N0m and Fate do great work with this server, and shitheads like you don't deserve to be a part of it.

I think they have a sale on Black Ops III on Steam, it would be perfect for you.

Last edited by NoxX (24 Dec 2015 22:43)

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Padwan121 always crying about something QQ bro QQ.

If you're so butt hurt why don't you PM the staff instead of crying in front of everyone? Delete this thread and make a new one.

OH AND WHAT'S THE TIME FOR PST?

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (24 Dec 2015 23:28)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Event is already over.