3 person partys

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

3 person party's are gay I use to control hot spot n get the new players good xp now there's not even enof room for a friend and  randoms  and sometime u want a chat between more then 3 people. 3 person party's are just limiting whats avalable

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

3 person party's are gay I use to control hot spot n get the new players good xp now there's not even enof room for a friend and  randoms  and sometime u want a chat between more then 3 people. 3 person party's are just limiting whats avalable

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

I think that's the entire point.  The hotspots are supposed to be fought for.  You aren't supposed to just sing kumbaya around the hotspot and invite anyone who wants the exp.  The people who want the exp are supposed to come kill you for it.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

pepster said:

I think that's the entire point.  The hotspots are supposed to be fought for.  You aren't supposed to just sing kumbaya around the hotspot and invite anyone who wants the exp.  The people who want the exp are supposed to come kill you for it.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

fear nothing said:

pepster said:

Thats gay as fuck then there tryign start beef between friends theres certain groups that roll with eachother hot spot xp aint going change that...

Player avatar

Oopsies Back Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

fear nothing said:

pepster said:

Thats gay as fuck then there tryign start beef between friends theres certain groups that roll with eachother hot spot xp aint going change that...

People who can't swallow their pride shouldn't PK. If two people who are friends can't fight in wilderness without falling out why are you even in the wild, nobody PKs herre because that's the problem you're all m8's and don't attack each other then when someone who's not a m8 comes to wildy he get's 6v1'd or w.e - N0m made something killer that would/could have fixed PKing, but people are scared to die and would rather skill. Bob Nougat is completely right the hotspot was made to be fought for its not so you can fap over the extra 200xp per magic log... 200 online yesterday and nobody PKing, I don't even play this server these days but damn, that's pathetic.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Oopsies Back said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

People who can't swallow their pride shouldn't PK. If two people who are friends can't fight in wilderness without falling out why are you even in the wild, nobody PKs herre because that's the problem you're all m8's and don't attack each other then when someone who's not a m8 comes to wildy he get's 6v1'd or w.e - N0m made something killer that would/could have fixed PKing, but people are scared to die and would rather skill. Bob Nougat is completely right the hotspot was made to be fought for its not so you can fap over the extra 200xp per magic log... 200 online yesterday and nobody PKing, I don't even play this server these days but damn, that's pathetic.

yeah its official nom and Fate or who evers idea to do random presents every 30min and not do one per ip are straight up best friend fools... peace out rscre I was going after New year..anyhow I'm gone sooner than then...it's a big con guys don't be fooled. Probs be on once in awhile once every three months if that...I'll be attacking anyone on site period.

Last edited by padwan121 (24 Dec 2015 19:23)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

fear nothing said:

pepster said:

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Oopsies Back Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Oopsies Back said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

yeah its official nom and Fate or who evers idea to do random presents every 30min and not do one per ip are straight up best friend fools... peace out rscre I was going after New year..anyhow I'm gone sooner than then...it's a big con guys don't be fooled. Probs be on once in awhile once every three months if that...I'll be attacking anyone on site period.

Thanks for that - but I don't see how your post relate's to mine or this thread in any way other than when you said you'll fight anyone which I respect. Other than that you seem drunk and should go home. Bob Nougat nailed in less words than me why shit don't work here, I just felt I needed to elaborate. You just vomited yesteryears thoughts, cheer up m8 it's christmas.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Lmao..Respect but your wrong..nom is corrupt nothing more or less and as it goes for nugget he is just as a bigger fool then nom and most of his staff..oopsie just remember you got the privilege of my last message here. Other then that I don't give a fuck. Merry chrimbo ho ho ho peace out rscre..just be aware nom stakes on other chars to claw aback pixcels. Remember.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

padwan121 said:

crying goes here

sad poor guy

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Ha-ha this the most legit server yet

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

+1

3 person party sucks ass 5 please ty

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Lmao..Respect but your wrong..nom is corrupt nothing more or less and as it goes for nugget he is just as a bigger fool then nom and most of his staff..oopsie just remember you got the privilege of my last message here. Other then that I don't give a fuck. Merry chrimbo ho ho ho peace out rscre..just be aware nom stakes on other chars to claw aback pixcels. Remember.

See ya tomorrow!

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]