I've Noticed some things

Player avatar

Waltfeld Send PM

subscriber

so, I've noticed a few (added) things in wilderness such as fight spots for i guess 1 v 1s or what not... But what if we added a Tower Type mini game that has Portals / gates / doors kill Monsters to get the key to go on Each Room having Harder and harder monster to Kill (custom Monsters like this "revenant") like 100 rooms, or so, leading up to A new strong Boss that drops what ever Fancy stuff, might be there? or the last room has a Treasure chest with like 10m cash Or something?

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Sounds cool as fuck to me. 

+1

Would love a castle wars like mini game too.

Last edited by pepster (20 Dec 2015 02:14)

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

I'm working on an expansion idea and I actually have something like this planned in there, keep an eye out for it. I'm keen on creating areas in rscrevolution with a map editor, so if the mods are up to it, we'll see what we can do!

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

Waltfeld Send PM

subscriber

I use to play on a RSC pserver that ended up going down a while back my buddy Custom made weapons and stuff, It would be cool to Custom up some new weapons. above Dragon, I've seen classic servers with Dragon plates and legs  they Edited the pixels to have some White spikes and shit on it. was kinda Dope.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

+1, would be cool i guess, im always up for new areas / npc's to explore / kill smile.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

Waltfeld said:

I use to play on a RSC pserver that ended up going down a while back my buddy Custom made weapons and stuff, It would be cool to Custom up some new weapons. above Dragon, I've seen classic servers with Dragon plates and legs  they Edited the pixels to have some White spikes and shit on it. was kinda Dope.

Eh, the reason a lot of RSC servers tend to go down is too much customization in one small period of time and it gets overwhelming for new players. If new content is added slowly that doesn't take away from nostalgia and it's added in a manner that can keep players interested until newer content is added, I think it can work.

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

Waltfeld Send PM

subscriber

KayEsS said:

Waltfeld said:

Eh, the reason a lot of RSC servers tend to go down is too much customization in one small period of time and it gets overwhelming for new players. If new content is added slowly that doesn't take away from nostalgia and it's added in a manner that can keep players interested until newer content is added, I think it can work.

Yeah. about your comment, firstly I didn't say it all had to be added in 10 seconds ... it's something that gets worked at. thanks though for your comment.