New player here!

Player avatar

Skylars12 Send PM

subscriber

Hello everyone, I decided to come here and introduce myself a little bit. My name is skylars12, but the name is skylar. You can call me sky, I just learnt about this site through self terms. I have been looking for a run escape game I can play on my tablet that seems well established.  This one fits that part, I hopped on the game today and WOW, super nice community.

I'm a 21 year old, army national guard, video game enthusiast kinda guy. I'm currently deployed in Kuwait but find a lot of down time. I mainly work construction and masonry projects in my life, but love to relax on a few games every night. I am here to not just play rscrevolution.com on my tablet, but to get to know a few guys and gals on here and make some friends, but ain't we all? Ha.

When I first seen this site, I was shocked. Can they really have rscrevolution made for a tablet? That actually works!? By gosh they did! That's a feat in itself, so I dearly congratulate the team that did that, cause it can't be all on one person, it's this community. I'll perhaps find a good reason on donating to the cause of this server, just because it gives fellow soldiers a chance to play a game they remember but don't have the computer to play. So cudo's to you!

Anywho, it's about time I wrap this up, I have to get personalizing my account yet, so I'll be busy for a bit. If anyone needs me or has any questions they think I can answer, just drop me a message, and it will be my duty to respond!

Stay fresh,
Sky

Keep calm and Battle on!

Player avatar

mrnube15 Send PM

subscriber

Welcome. smile Enjoy your stay at the best rsc server big_smile

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Hey bud! I'm new myself and I thought the same... Wicked experience to be able to seamlessly play on a mobile device + PC. (Same account)

Hope to meet ya in-game!

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

Player avatar

lilranger Send PM

subscriber

welcome

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Welcome & Enjoy your stay Sky!

Nice presentation i must say smile , +1 for effort.

If you give it a try, im sure u'll love it!

Let me know if anything is needed ingame.

Tim

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]