Android version

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Is there a way to make better? Any bugs to be fixed?

Let me know here smile

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Fog of war, magic scroll list, when u click the button down, it keeps going down to level 80 spell. HIDE ROOFS?

Uhm, options abit bigger, specially for closing down the "bank window" it's a pain, i'm not a android user too 100 percent, so any1 using android only, post here please, so we can get things fixed.

I'll edit or post again once i come up with more suggestions/ideas.

Last edited by y0y0 y0s (7 Dec 2015 21:39)

yoyo yos

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Could you add a zoom out option for android? Imo it seems a bit close.

Smaller map perhaps?

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

As a 100% android user, here are some things that would make life easier:

• Make the scroll buttons (magic, prayers, quests, and chat) twice as big. I always misclick the edge of the scrolling bar which causes me to jump all the way up or all the way down in the list. Scrolling through chat is currently unfeasible, which demotivates android users from engaging socially in the game.
  • Change the scroll buttons so that one press corresponds to a full page's worth of scrolling
  • Change the scroll bar so that it is draggable with your finger
  • When the keyboard is activated, the message dialogue should be shifted above the keyboard so that you're still being notified of things. This is useful if someone is trying to trade you, or someone just said in chat what you were planning on typing out, or if someone with a complicated username pm'd you and you're trying to add them to your friends list
  • Typing "::1" takes a few seconds on android. Is there any easier way we could change our input to global (like typing "global" for example?)
  • Several viewing options to choose from would be useful as others have mentioned, as the camera seems very zoomed in. This could be fixed by adding a scroll bar in the settings menu which changes how zoomed in you are, or more easily by having 3 set views that can be toggled by pressing a specific button combination. For example, pressing the power button and the up-volume button at the same time.
  • A few months ago the right-click text was increased, which was nice. But the text is shifted up from the translucent background it is supposed to lie on which causes the "Choose Option" to be partially outside of the box. Sometimes the text is also very acutely overlapping. Minor, but it looks unprofessional.

I'll add more if I think of anything.

EDITS:

• Recently the chat has been moving pretty fast with local + global chat. It would be nice to have maybe 6 viewable lines instead of 4.

Last edited by Evan (10 Dec 2015 23:01)

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Evan said:

As a 100% android user, here are some things that would make life easier:

• Make the scroll buttons (magic, prayers, quests, and chat) twice as big. I always misclick the edge of the scrolling bar which causes me to jump all the way up or all the way down in the list. Scrolling through chat is currently unfeasible, which demotivates android users from engaging socially in the game.
  • Change the scroll buttons so that one press corresponds to a full page's worth of scrolling
  • Change the scroll bar so that it is draggable with your finger
  • When the keyboard is activated, the message dialogue should be shifted above the keyboard so that you're still being notified of things. This is useful if someone is trying to trade you, or someone just said in chat what you were planning on typing out, or if someone with a complicated username pm'd you and you're trying to add them to your friends list
  • Typing "::1" takes a few seconds on android. Is there any easier way we could change our input to global (like typing "global" for example?)
  • Several viewing options to choose from would be useful as others have mentioned, as the camera seems very zoomed in. This could be fixed by adding a scroll bar in the settings menu which changes how zoomed in you are, or more easily by having 3 set views that can be toggled by pressing a specific button combination. For example, pressing the power button and the up-volume button at the same time.
  • A few months ago the right-click text was increased, which was nice. But the text is shifted up from the translucent background it is supposed to lie on which causes the "Choose Option" to be partially outside of the box. Sometimes the text is also very acutely overlapping. Minor, but it looks unprofessional.

I'll add more if I think of anything.

Very good idea's, things i'd never come up with.

But I usually log on the phone if im in bed or so, so i'd say im a 1% android user haha.

I'm going to put some time online on Android and see if theres things I can come up with!

yoyo yos

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

maybe you should remove roofs for subscribers! at least big_smile

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Galaxy s6 edge keyboard doesnt  work

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

Galaxy s6 edge keyboard doesnt  work

Try download Swiftkey in google play store!

yoyo yos