Hotspots

Player avatar

auctioner Send PM

Hotspots...

Although me and a friend have had great fun driving Trupk3r to tears and enraging Yoyo Yos today to the point he was focusing about 5 of his characters on us, it's quite obvious that the hotspots are favoured towards flats and anyone else doesn't get a look in..

Given that those 2 are on nearly 24/7, it's basically a farce. And I get that people will say 'you need flats to beat Revenant etc', but lets face it no one tries killing him anymore, it was a novelty for a couple of days. Instead people just hijack it to get extra xp on their alts.

It'll come as no surprise that people with flats won't agree with me here, but lets face it, its broken. There must be a better way..

PEACE

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

The strong will survive. Quit complaining

Player avatar

auctioner Send PM

auctioner said:

It'll come as no surprise that people with flats won't agree with me here

:-)

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

You can always just make a flats character and work together with other flats or high levels and fight for the Hotspot. One of the main reasons why Hotspot is there is to encourage pking.  If you aren't willing to fight for it then you don't deserve the experience bonus. It's a bonus,  not something you're entitled to.

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

2ljtf1f.png 

That's the general attitude of anyone who isn't team with Yoyo.  But not much staff can do.   In reality no one can compete with yoyo and his army of flats.  The party limit of 3 should help though.

Last edited by pepster (7 Dec 2015 21:55)

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Lol first of all, it was changed to 3 man party yes.

I've been here since 2nd day of server launch, i've done my work to get where I am today.

I'm also sick and tired of people like you guys complaining over everything, such as the hotspot whatever.

Reason why I can do what I can is because i've put in time on this game, and for the record the way you and bob keep going on with the hotspot, like trying to block it? no wonder I bring 5 accounts there to chase you away, cause doing it with one account is impossible, since I can't be on 2 places at the same time eh? so that make's sense, and also like rappsfan wrote, make your accounts and team up with others, these guys are also fighting for the hotspot.

But ok, let's make it better? let's say once you come to the hotspot, you have 10minutes of the boosted experiance, if you havn't killed the revenant by then the party will say "Nobody's" in control of it, til the revenant has been killed by your party, if you guys get what I mean by that? maybe then people will start kill it, and maybe then it could promote more pking? I am not doing anything wrong, I am just playing the game, ok I have advantage, but that's because I was smart enough to create all these accounts.

Im tired of reading all these cry posts about this and that, if you can't beat me the way your trying, your doing something wrong, outsmart me or make your own accounts or team up with whoever, but stop with these nonesense posts, they are tiring.

And I was never raging or whatsoever, was just fun blocking you the same way back, and I will now continue doing that whenever I see you trying to take control.

yoyo yos

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

I did outsmart you several times.  What did you do?  Well you either call for Mods.  Spam the spot by entering and exiting, or call more teammates to eradicate any hope I had of competing lol. 

And no there is no way to beat someone who has the amount of accounts you have and who puts in the effort that you do.  If we go kill you, you bring another account, we kill it, you bring another account, until we die.  After death we gear back up, head to the spot and there is 5 more accounts waiting.  Which is usually the point we stop fighting you.  You do the same thing if anyone kills you in the wild.  You make it your personal goal to find them on your next account and pj them.  And anytime I see when you I have a team with me, you instantly log.  Never ever fight anyone unless you have numbers.  You will usually log until you have all your accounts in order for proper pjing. 

No one can compete against you lol.  You know it and love it.  I can team with 4 other people and we still won't have the accounts necessary to even compete.  In addition to us all having to be online at the same time to even attempt to fight for it. 

Your extremely childish and fail to see it.  You are taking the ball and going home.   

I haven't touched a spot in months and you are still talking about me lol.  Shows just how obsessive you are when someone dares to challenge you, rather than just join your ever growing never ending team. 

Nor have I posted extensively about this issue.  They ask for feedback and I give it.  I give very little about what exp rates I have or my skill total.  I play to stake and pk.  That's it.  I take the spots to annoy you, which it clearly does whenever you resort to calling mods and spamming the message lol.  But you keep telling yourself it doesn't.

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

I'm hardly even in the hotspots anymore, Sometimes for my alt.

And for the record, you did fight me, 4 vs 2, or if it was 5.
I died on one account, killed 2 of you, Mr King or green king got away, but I still choose to fight you, if you think multilogpk is easy, then your wrong, it takes effort.

Ofc I am not going to fight you 1 vs 4, why should I, u know yourself how stupid that is, IF I must fight with 4 accs to take you down to get the hotspot, i'll do it.

Reason I called for mods, was cause I didn't know by then you could mage outside the wilderness level, (Edge Dungeon) but it's been fixed. I thought that was a bug, that's why.

I've called the mods also, to make sure we can get a update you cannot run in and out from hotspot like you do, cause it's just stupid.

are you saying its my fault no1 can beat me for the hotspot cause I have that many accounts or what? no1s keeping you away from levling up ur own army or whatever, I was smart enough to create my flats at the same point and putting them to level up, they are done on 2.5x xp rates, not this 12x we have now, so it's not like I had the easy way up there, or at the position im at atm.

Any1 can do it, if you dont want to, thats another thing.

And yes, I have friends here who's willing to help me, because I help them out, that's called having friends/team.

There is team's that can keep me out from the hotspot, but they're not active anymore, not as much as before though.

And they got NO problems of keeping me away, so I don't get it, i'm nothing special really, any1 can do it if they can.

So yep, say what you want!

yoyo yos

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

y0y0 y0s said:

I've called the mods also, to make sure we can get a update you cannot run in and out from hotspot like you do, cause it's just stupid.

See that's a complete lie along with the majority of your post lol.  I have never stepped in and out of the spot spamming the message.  That's a yoyo tactic.  Whenever I have control and you can't figure out where my guy is, you just step in and out spamming it.  Then you claim that it's me because my party is in control and my name shows.  If it was me that was running in and out it would say "yoyo partys lost control.  yoyos party gained control"  but since its you doing the running it says my name.  DEBUNKED 

Everyone knows what you are doing lol.  Besides that more and more people are realizing what a prick you are.  The other day I had some random dude come up to me and give me 1m cash and say go fight yoyo.  I won't bother to address you anymore though because you just lie about everything.  Just know everyone knows your cheese dick techniques, so much so they are afraid to even go into a party, because they know you will come with more accounts than they can imagine.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Prep u don't like it don't try and get xp go on regular base xp you winnie lil bitch

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Prep u don't like it don't try and get xp go on regular base xp you winnie lil bitch

inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg

This is whining:  http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=6501

Way to bump a month old topic though.

Last edited by pepster (26 Dec 2015 04:04)