Experimental changes to party + hotspot

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I strongly believe that the poll results are not trustworthy I've been told that there have been players that paid others to vote for their favorite option. So here's a compromise:
Party will now only hold 3 players maximum.
Hotspot will give a experience boost everywhere.

This experimental update will be on live server for a week and then I'll poll again and see if its any better.

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Sounds good to me.  Only issue I see is the rev is really hard to kill with only 3 people.  Maybe make it so you can attack rev without being in a party?

Last edited by pepster (5 Dec 2015 00:03)

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Nom you been told or have proof? It just seems odd to me.. you would make a vote then semi go back on it? Unless people have voted on different emails been the same person I dont get what the issue is..yet you still going in favour of the vote/boost everywhere which is good. However why limit to now 3 instead of 5? Aw well just a little confused but good to see the boost back anyhow.

Last edited by padwan121 (5 Dec 2015 09:20)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

padwan121 said:

Nom you been told or have proof? It just seems odd to me.. you would make a vote then semi go back on it? Unless people have voted on different emails been the same person I dont get what the issue is..yet you still going in favour of the vote/boost everywhere which is good. However why limit to now 3 instead of 5? Aw well just a little confused but good to see the boost back anyhow.

This is a compromise because there were no clear results. Limiting the party size to 3 will help reduce the size of teams, because even if you help a full party take over a hotspot, you won't get any benefit from it because there's no room for you.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

padwan121 said:

This is a compromise because there were no clear results. Limiting the party size to 3 will help reduce the size of teams, because even if you help a full party take over a hotspot, you won't get any benefit from it because there's no room for you.

Aw np yeah did think that was the reason behide 3 in party, fair play.

Last edited by padwan121 (5 Dec 2015 17:02)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

well i can give proof, i voted on it on 5 forum accounts big_smile

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Pallowned that rainbow is opppppp hemmowned

Player avatar

Cortibby Send PM

subscriber

I'm fine with 3 party limit. But can we get rev back to being worth killing? Had a blast those first few days. And ever since he was made harder haven't seen one group killing.

Can we have him made slightly less difficult ?

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

"people paid to vote one way"
Is that a joke? Sounds like lies from 1 salty ass player.

bring it back to 5 people please and make revenants less wall walky and easier to attack to stop the heal.
Dont get me wrong , I like the toughness but sometimes hell run through a wall and you cant attack him to stop his heal.

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO