23 players uk daytime ONLY !

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

Hmm guys never seen it that low.

What are we doing to get more players here and keep it alive?

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

yeah it has increased to about 40 UK day time i would say, when i'm bored i come on and walk around looking for new guys to help out getting them started hoping they'll get hooked and stick around.

like Pluto says though word of mouth is about the best, i told my irl friend about the erver and he's stuck around for months (ice bong) unfortunately since MSN died i lost a lot of my old school rsc contacts

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

AR said:

yeah it has increased to about 40 UK day time i would say, when i'm bored i come on and walk around looking for new guys to help out getting them started hoping they'll get hooked and stick around.

like Pluto says though word of mouth is about the best, i told my irl friend about the erver and he's stuck around for months (ice bong) unfortunately since MSN died i lost a lot of my old school rsc contacts

If you login to Skype using your old MSN credentials, you will have your contacts there.

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

AR said:

If you login to Skype using your old MSN credentials, you will have your contacts there.

oh wow that's great i didn't know that, i know at least 4 guys that will come to RSCR big_smile

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

I got good soft to record screen and make movies so will release PK video sonner rather than later and will ask some friends youtubers to post it our as they got loads of followers! maybe will get a player or two worth a shot

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

comunist said:

I got good soft to record screen and make movies so will release PK video sonner rather than later and will ask some friends youtubers to post it our as they got loads of followers! maybe will get a player or two worth a shot

yeah i wanna make some vids to put on youtube.. just had a quick look and even under classic there's mostly rs2 videos

Last edited by AR (20 Nov 2015 18:24)

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex