Last Halloween Day

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

When the clock turns 0.00 UTC +1, the event is over.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

GG

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Will the Wildy be reverted to non single combat too?

Best Ninja

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Shinobi said:

There won't be any changes to it until there's a valid argument against it.

Player avatar

xkushx Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Shinobi said:

Valid argument...?

How about a thread with +1 or -1 and let popular opinion rule...

Personally I think it blows dick.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Shinobi said:

I've read enough to justify it http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 706#p40706

I don't get the logic behind adding it in the first place. It was a blatant attempt at doctoring the multiloging issue, but there has to be a better way of doing it that doesn't penalise people who are purely here to pk.

Not everyone sits at the castle waiting to pj/multilogg/character park other players.
If this 1v1 remains here, you can pretty much kiss Pking goodbye. There'll be no lower level Pking in edge wild, the most popular part of the wilderness will become a ghost town like the rest of wild already is.
I think rather than asking people to justify it's removal, really what you should be saying is, "give us a working alternative".

Almost everyone who's already commented on it has +1'd it's removal. The longer you leave it the worse it'll be.
You guys come up with some great updates on this server, but this particular one leaves me baffled.
Everyone who plays is familiar with the original wilderness scenario. So therefor entering it is a risk you DO/DON'T take.

I think you'd have been better just 1 IP'ing the wild. Punishing people for continuing to pk how they have since real RSC is ludacris. Most people know each other from previous servers and enjoy Pking together. There's nothing stopping others from making teams themselves.. A simple lack of willing and ignorance from people whining about getting killed has caused this ridiculous 1v1 wild.
Either people stop complaining and make their own teams and fight back, as most of us have already started doing. Or don't pk! I really think it's that simple.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Shinobi said:

n0m said:

Shinobi said:

I've read enough to justify it http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 706#p40706

I don't get the logic behind adding it in the first place. It was a blatant attempt at doctoring the multiloging issue, but there has to be a better way of doing it that doesn't penalise people who are purely here to pk.

Not everyone sits at the castle waiting to pj/multilogg/character park other players.
If this 1v1 remains here, you can pretty much kiss Pking goodbye. There'll be no lower level Pking in edge wild, the most popular part of the wilderness will become a ghost town like the rest of wild already is.
I think rather than asking people to justify it's removal, really what you should be saying is, "give us a working alternative".

Almost everyone who's already commented on it has +1'd it's removal. The longer you leave it the worse it'll be.
You guys come up with some great updates on this server, but this particular one leaves me baffled.
Everyone who plays is familiar with the original wilderness scenario. So therefor entering it is a risk you DO/DON'T take.

I think you'd have been better just 1 IP'ing the wild. Punishing people for continuing to pk how they have since real RSC is ludacris. Most people know each other from previous servers and enjoy Pking together. There's nothing stopping others from making teams themselves.. A simple lack of willing and ignorance from people whining about getting killed has caused this ridiculous 1v1 wild.
Either people stop complaining and make their own teams and fight back, as most of us have already started doing. Or don't pk! I really think it's that simple.

Single-combat system was NOT a fix for multi-log issue. It was a feature added for those who don't like teaming and want to be able to solo PK without being forced into team in the original RSC wilderness. Honestly all I see is the same 5 people complaining without any valid arguments why it is bad.

Next patch will change the area where the single-combat is, but it will never be removed from the game entirely. 1-5 wilderness + Varrock wilderness up to level-20.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Shinobi said:

n0m said:

Single-combat system was NOT a fix for multi-log issue. It was a feature added for those who don't like teaming and want to be able to solo PK without being forced into team in the original RSC wilderness. Honestly all I see is the same 5 people complaining without any valid arguments why it is bad.

Next patch will change the area where the single-combat is, but it will never be removed from the game entirely. 1-5 wilderness + Varrock wilderness up to level-20.

I guess only time will tell if Pking survives or dies. You can't sit there and say all you see is the same people complaining. Not everyone who plays even uses the forum.
What's wrong with making an area up near the DM spot for 1v1's, with an npc who teleports you there so no one else can interfere?

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Up to level 20 varrock wilderness? Lmaoooooo

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Up to level 20 varrock wilderness? Lmaoooooo

I know that seems a tad extreme to me.

If he's adamant that's how it's gonna stay.. I'll give it a weeks trial, if it sucks I'm hosting a drop party and I'm outta here.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

If u just make a new area its problem fucking solved a fenced off area for 1vs1s and a fenced off area for team PKing....

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

If u just make a new area its problem fucking solved a fenced off area for 1vs1s and a fenced off area for team PKing....

Good idea but if I'm not mistake past 20 wild is multipal attack anyway? It's just a 30 sec timer lower for the multilog fags. That's how I see it for sure.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

iC0D3 Send PM

subscriber

Sounds good!

Player avatar

yoyo y0s Send PM

subscriber

Why the fuck dont we get extend 10hrs for the downtime last night, even though it wasn't your fault.

No1 could play..

yoyo y0s

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

yoyo y0s said:

Why the fuck dont we get extend 10hrs for the downtime last night, even though it wasn't your fault.

No1 could play..

I guess people could, but i could not, Maybe Europe.

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

yoyo y0s said:

No1 could play..

Do you really expect us to extend it after having it on for week? big_smile

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

yoyo y0s said:

No1 could play..

Do you really expect us to extend it after having it on for week? big_smile

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Shinrael Send PM

Let's remember that this kind of exp double event is pretty generous already. I really don't mind them not compensating for downtime. It happens. During events and in between. I certainly don't play RSCR to get carried by server configs. I play the game for its nostalgic challenge.

Player avatar

joker v Send PM

subscriber

thank you for the event and double exp tongue
i gain alot of exp during this week.

Mad Joker
Bug Joker