Update.

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

We will be clearing up a few misconceptions brought on by misinformation, as well as listing the NOW LIVE patch notes.
PLEASE POST ALL BUGS AND ISSUES IN A COHERENT FORM IN THE BUG SECTIONS SO WE CAN WORK ON THESE ISSUES

ANDROID HAS BEEN UPDATED -n0m

Party System

1) Moveable Sidebar slots for party members
2)  Party Member Color types on Minimap
3) Shared XP between party members within range (splits XP between available players)
4) Ability to disable Accepting Shared XP for the 3 combat stats
5) Party chat (command ::p)
6) Ability to block party invites (command ::blockinvites)

https://gyazo.com/1d67f8b2117f88c7a8b7304607d5735f
https://gyazo.com/6c8be0449c63ec0a4ae2627f9b8d5d05
https://gyazo.com/732b247f3dea1c74656e3c676c6d55b4
https://gyazo.com/1eebe808e1f398ebc0ce62997299df8a
https://gyazo.com/92ee6e29dd768597402e7af49d1a6f4c

Mod Abilities

We've added a few more commands to allow us to better check for bots as well as hosting more specified events without having to control every aspect.

General Changes

1) Dragon Slayer and Hero's Guild XP will be 1x typical RSC xp rates. No boosted combat xp for these two quests. There was a misconception about the ability to fatigue Quest XP but that is definitely not going to happen.
THIS MEANS YOU CAN NOW COMPLETE DRAGON SLAYER AND NOT GAIN 154k XP IN DEFENSE

We have a complete record of those who did this quest. If you abandoned the character or the stats are still similar to once you completed the quest, we will offer a 1-time fix. This means we will remove 130k xp from defense and strength (154k - the 22k you were suppose to get).

As I said this is only for characters who have completed the quest in the past 2 months since the xp selector broke AND for those who didn't continue leveling the stats.

If you want to be considered for this, please post the CHARACTERS NAME in a thread under Support. We will check quest completion logs and then adjust if you meet these requirements.

Bug Fixes

1)  Voting has been adjusted and fixed to 30 minutes from the 1 hour that it was. It was mislabeled as 2 hours. Type ::vote and vote for us, then type ::claim to receive your 30minutes free Sub time.
2) Fixed Witches House bug:: can no longer drop the ball and spawn an Evil Red Man wherever you please.
3) Mage staffs are now attainable again through the mage guild
3) Bank Pin will not be set if you misclick. This should help prevent those clicking outside the numbers and only partially setting your pin.
4) Fixed Click Boundaries for Banks (depositing and withdrawing should be more accurate on the menu)
5) Added poison arrow effects + Arrow Poisoning. 15 max amount for vial of poison.
6) Thieving Stalls will give XP rounded down to a full number (205.5xp will give you 205xp)
7) Color types for
8) Crafting molten glass now returns your bucket.
9) Fixed battlestaff crafting checking your cooking level instead of your crafting level.
10) Fixed issue where you would be unable to attack a person who is being ranged.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fate will continue working on Underground Quest.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Party !

Player avatar

Stenna1 Send PM

subscriber

Awesome keep up the great work!!!

as far as underground pass goes...  Fap Fap Fap!!!

A day without laughter would feel like a lifetime in hell.

Saul Good Man

Player avatar

HITMAN X Send PM

subscriber

Great job!

Player avatar

newguy2015 Send PM

subscriber

Will be excited to use the exclusive party system and thanks a lot for the bug fixes!

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

woohoo good job

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

ANDROID WILL BE BROKEN FOR A DAY OR SO.

Player avatar

GodLike Send PM

subscriber

A day or two on Droid what in the world am I supposed to do with myself

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Suggestions:

xp drop down even w/o party, to see how much xp we gettin solo. can be toggled on/off in options

right click  on player -> invite, can be toggled off and on via options
same with report abuse
but great job

Player avatar

Solo Send PM

subscriber

Nice. Looking forward to this!

Hobbs said:

ANDROID WILL BE BROKEN FOR A DAY OR SO.

Aw fuck. The next 5 hours at work are gonna be rough.

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

PLEASE POST ALL BUGS AND ISSUES IN A COHERENT FORM IN THE BUG SECTIONS SO WE CAN WORK ON THESE ISSUES

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Clicking on one of the options makes your char move which can get annoying

gotta say it again.. great update n0m

this can be really confusing though..would be awesome if a guide was written up on this

edit: shared pray xp?

Last edited by adidas (7 Sep 2015 00:23)

Player avatar

sheepy Send PM

subscriber

Anyone able.to log in on android?

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Party is awesome only shitty thing is android is down for a bit

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Anyone can make a guide -- I'll try to get n0m to post a detailed list of how the party system works as well.

I work so I can't do it now.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Hobbs said:

Anyone can make a guide -- I'll try to get n0m to post a detailed list of how the party system works as well.

I work so I can't do it now.

None of us know how to use it 100% lol
no problem if i work it out more ill write one

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Here's some details on how it works:

1eebe808e1f398ebc0ce62997299df8a.png
-Health bar, this will only be updated if the player is in your viewed area and only when they get hit.
-Avatar, the equipped items will also only be updated when their appearance has been updated.
-Combat level: Same as above.

Mini-map will display party members in same colored circles as players avatar is displayed.

732b247f3dea1c74656e3c676c6d55b4.png

Unlock: You can toggle this to be able to move the party slots around your screen. Remember to lock it after you have found a good position.

Settings-> XP Notifications:
Toggling this off will disable the green xp pop ups

Settings-> Accept Shared XP
If you toggle a stat so it becomes green, you will accept and share experience for that skill.

XP Sharing:
You can only get shared XP for a skill if you have enabled sharing for that skill yourself,  in the picture above I would only receive attack XP and I would share attack XP I receive.
You only share and get shared experience for players in range, the party players you can see on the mini-map.

Player avatar

PUREHUSSEIN Send PM

subscriber

So i play most on android and started my gold sub yesterday if client is down for 2 days then ill lose my sub sad for 2 days?

Player avatar

PUREHUSSEIN Send PM

subscriber

But anyway good job for getting the game upgraded smile

Player avatar

turbodiabetes Send PM

subscriber

Great updates. Thanks for the Dragonslayer fix and for offering to remove the xp.

• «
  • 1 (current)