Public service announcement

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hello RSCRevolutioners!

This post was a direct copy of a post from another rscrevolution Classic Private server, which has an undeniable truth behind it. I support the post, and therefor am posting it here, to warn you all of the potential harm this server will cause you if played there

This post is just to inform you all of a potential server opening up and the risks that come along with playing it. This post is not intended to deter you from playing it, but to make you aware of the possible risks if you do play.
The user(s) launching the server have a very malicious present and past, which causes concern. If you do play this server, and the server does not succeed, your data (ip address, personal information, etc)  may be harvested for potential malicious activity on other servers, or in general.
Please be cautious, if you lose your items / accounts here due to the other server, we will not be inclined to tracking down where they went. Please take this warning seriously.

Regards,
Fate

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

If im not mistaken its being ran by Mark Gore(known bot creator, ddos'er scum bag), and i heard something about Walden, Ex admin of turnip being involved, but im not sure.

I fully support this post, and suggest NOBODY plays it.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

thanks fate but im 100% rscr for life.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Turilas Send PM

subscriber

I wouldn't have the slightest idea of the existence of this server if it wasn't for this announcement, this is working more as an advertisement for them than as a a warning.

Seems it's really run by xEnt though. If you played RSCA or especially PRSC you'll know better than to play on his servers anymore. Give it 3 months and there'll be some drama and then it'll close down in a couple months. He and KO are the two biggest fuck-ups the RSC scene has seen. The way they handled RSCA and then PRSC is the single biggest reason this community went from 300+ online to the  ~100 online scene it is now.

You should be warning people of the waste of time that it is playing anything by the PRSC staff, if they're dumb enough to not know better already.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Turilas said:

I wouldn't have the slightest idea of the existence of this server if it wasn't for this announcement, this is working more as an advertisement for them than as a a warning.

Seems it's really run by xEnt though. If you played RSCA or especially PRSC you'll know better than to play on his servers anymore. Give it 3 months and there'll be some drama and then it'll close down in a couple months. He and KO are the two biggest fuck-ups the RSC scene has seen. The way they handled RSCA and then PRSC is the single biggest reason this community went from 300+ online to the  ~100 online scene it is now.

You should be warning people of the waste of time that it is playing anything by the PRSC staff, if they're dumb enough to not know better already.

Agreed. PRSC was so good at the beginning then they fucked everything up... Royally fucked everything up

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

This is a public service announcement brought to you in part by Slim Shady
The views and events expressed here are totally fucked
And are not necessarily the views of anyone
However, the events and suggestions that appear on this album
Are not to be taken lightly
Children should not partake in the listening of this album
With laces in their shoes
Slim Shady is not responsible for your actions. Upon purchasing this album, You have agreed not to try this at home.

Player avatar

cruzader Send PM

subscriber

Assuming the server in question is the k09/xent project?
Neither have what you would call a good rep/past, so id agree on avoiding them.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Yea, that place will die so fast. Lol

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (15 Aug 2015 20:03)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Rev is the only option I'll help friends on the shit server but I hate every sec of it

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

monster Send PM

subscriber

Tbh, I'd rather play that than the server most of the population here seems to be from.

Player avatar

patriot Send PM

subscriber

Is this for OSRSC? (sorry if I'm not meant to say).

Player avatar

zoby Send PM

subscriber

patriot said:

It's general for every private server you play. As soon as you create your character they have your username and password, and if they're in the mood they can log into your account elsewhere and rip you off if you use same username and password on another server.

Just becareful with using same password on all the private servers around.

--
Zoby

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

zoby said:

patriot said:

It's general for every private server you play. As soon as you create your character they have your username and password, and if they're in the mood they can log into your account elsewhere and rip you off if you use same username and password on another server.

Just becareful with using same password on all the private servers around.

Thats why i only play 1 rsc server and this my friends is the last server im wasting my life on.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

RageFighter Send PM

have already ripped apart the client there's nothing there, and why would mark gore pay xent to code his server when mark gore is a better codder

Player avatar

Cylon Send PM

subscriber

This just in.. Walden has given up on his new server (Walden AKA Maldesto)
RIP OSRsc, ran by the shit-stain to the RSC Community.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/VfSxRGF.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Kwas Send PM

subscriber

Turilas said:

What?

KO9's RSCA was literally the best rsc server ever.

Player avatar

boby Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Rev is the only option I'll help friends on the shit server but I hate every sec of it

not anymore because I'm here <3

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Kwas said:

Turilas said:

What?

Except he's a corrupt douche waffle.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Turilas Send PM

subscriber

Kwas said:

Turilas said:

What?

Yes. But then he got bored of it and directed most of the community to turnip, at which point the scene started to dwindle because many couldn't bear to play on such an inferior server.