Update on things going on

Player avatar

android 18 Send PM

subscriber

will be good. i'll try and make a skill cape. wish me luck haha

Last edited by android 18 (28 Jul 2015 15:29)

Player avatar

android 18 Send PM

subscriber

You probably won't like this, but it's going on the colour scheme of the new RS.
119cevt.png
Opinions? Obviously every skill has a different colour.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

android 18 said:

You probably won't like this, but it's going on the colour scheme of the new RS.
http://i57.tinypic.com/119cevt.png

I likey!

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

novalys Send PM

subscriber

android 18 said:

http://i57.tinypic.com/119cevt.png

Looks rad, maybe we could even get a competition going for a prize?

Player avatar

android 18 Send PM

subscriber

Ok. So, I'm giving up on this as I'm quite bad.
Last attempt tongue
bad.png

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

sounds good, all 3 points. looking forward to up and coming updates ty rscre staff.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

3) Fate is working behind-the-scenes some. Major bugs are being researched and handled by him, but a mixture of various real-life obligations has kept him from fully diving into RSCR at the moment. He'll be back in full soon enough (he did push a small bug update a few days ago which helped a few things).

Been the case since the start of the server. Didn't he make you guys promise that he would step down if this continues? At least that's what he told me. Oh well, I guess he was just honeypotting me after my topic.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

sounds good, all 3 points. looking forward to up and coming updates ty rscre staff.

ya man gonna be good

Last edited by JediMindTrix (30 Jul 2015 16:43)

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

Could we please get ardy style bank floor since we all live in edge you might as well make it look cool! maybe a bar aswell smile so you can sip zammy pot for like 100k

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Can we definetly get skillcapes, I made a thread ages ago and the sprites were downloadable to the rsc client I made a link on the thread I made suggesting them
Skillcapes should definetly be implemented because in classic there is really no point to go for a 99 skill except hiscores.
Also its very hard to get a 99, it should be cool for people because they worked hard to get the cape
Hope skillcapes are taken into consideration and put ingame soon.Maybe make a poll on website? I'm sure 80%+ will want them
thanks

Player avatar

Moon Send PM

beta

Hobbs said:

3) Underground Pass is being worked on. Fate would like to formally introduce Klanks. Plus this quest puts us 1 major step closer to Legends quest.

lol

Last edited by Moon (2 Aug 2015 19:33)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Moon said:

Hobbs said:

3) Underground Pass is being worked on. Fate would like to formally introduce Klanks. Plus this quest puts us 1 major step closer to Legends quest.

lol

You're one to laugh, your masters player base is gone and I'll keep spamming people thru pms til they're all here.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (2 Aug 2015 23:24)

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Moon said:

Hobbs said:

lol

You're one to laugh, your masters player base is gone and I'll keep spamming people thru pms til they're all here.

~K!zL

whos moon?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

adidas said:

KizL said:

Moon said:

lol

~K!zL

whos moon?

Walden, Mod Moon and Maldestro

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (3 Aug 2015 01:33)

Player avatar

Moon Send PM

beta

KizL said:

adidas said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

whos moon?

~K!zL

I wasn't laughing at the update, only that Crooks claims he is doing it himself, when he hired  Hixk to do it, and hixk isn't doing it. So Crooks sent him 100's of dollars for nothing. Now the quest won't come up unless n0m writes it

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Moon said:

KizL said:

adidas said:

whos moon?

~K!zL

I wasn't laughing at the update, only that Crooks claims he is doing it himself, when he hired  Hixk to do it, and hixk isn't doing it. So Crooks sent him 100's of dollars for nothing. Now the quest won't come up unless n0m writes it

Hired? You got your information wrong mate. Oh believe me, i'll release the quest.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

Moon said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

Hired? You got your information wrong mate. Oh believe me, i'll release the quest.

Them him fate!!!

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Gullak Send PM

subscriber

comunist said:

Could we please get ardy style bank floor since we all live in edge you might as well make it look cool! maybe a bar aswell smile so you can sip zammy pot for like 100k

so the people farming zammy potions geting 2-3 sinister keys a hour make less moneyz ?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/EaBaLbc.png[/img]