Update on things going on

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Things have been quiet lately and I understand how things look from the outside. This is just to give you some heads up about what is going on behind-the-scenes.

1) I have  zeroed in on 1 mod, will be trying to narrow down a 2nd mod. You will see them both probably within a week.

2) n0m is currently on vacation -- He is around for us for major problems or server resets, but after the constant barrage of android, auction house, and other various bug problems, he is taking some deservedly time off.

3) Fate is working behind-the-scenes some. Major bugs are being researched and handled by him, but a mixture of various real-life obligations has kept him from fully diving into RSCR at the moment. He'll be back in full soon enough (he did push a small bug update a few days ago which helped a few things).

That is the staff update. Here are some future game changes
---------------------------------------------

1) Skill capes. If you guys want them, it'd be helpful to get some sprites done from someone. Otherwise this will take longer to push as fate and n0m both will prioritize other projects before building new sprites. This is something I know a lot of players want, and I think it'd be a cool addition. Purely aesthetic.

2) Slayer has been talked about for some time -- it'd bring some more fun into training and less AFKing. We'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

3) Underground Pass is being worked on. Fate would like to formally introduce Klanks. Plus this quest puts us 1 major step closer to Legends quest.

---------------------------------------

Hope this calms a few of your nerves down. Sorry for the extended period of silence.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

thanks for the update

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Batched smithing pl0x

Slayer- What would be the rewards, we talking new items into the game? We talking maybe just old rsc skilling rewards or drops?

Skill capes  -- Maybe make them do something too? - i.e. 99 cooking, wearing the cape cooks your entire inventory?  little rewards for being 99 ordeal nothing game changing

Last edited by runeknight95 (26 Jul 2015 17:28)

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nice!!

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Clintium Send PM

subscriber

runeknight95 said:

Batched smithing pl0x

Slayer- What would be the rewards, we talking new items into the game? We talking maybe just old rsc skilling rewards or drops?

Skill capes  -- Maybe make them do something too? - i.e. 99 cooking, wearing the cape cooks your entire inventory?  little rewards for being 99 ordeal nothing game changing

Cool ideas!

Oh, and thanks for the update Hobbs.

Player avatar

blahhblahh Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

ah good news thanx!

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdaluo610e4.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdluaoacab1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

MainDevilStands Send PM

subscriber

thanks for the update!

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

i never doubt you Hobbs tongue we all have a life and sometimes in life its hectic and everyone should understand that, keep up the good work

Player avatar

Thoth33 Send PM

subscriber

I would like to see slayer, but not as a skill.

Maybe just talk to the guy to get an assignment and when your done return for a GP or XP (Combat skill of your your choice), reward.

As for skill capes, fuck that. If your gonna do new sprites do Dragon chain and skirt.

Player avatar

rockasure Send PM

subscriber

Sounds great. Looking forward to the possibility of slayer... I think it would be great.

Player avatar

Cortibby Send PM

subscriber

So, I'll be the one.... what's slayer?

Player avatar

newguy2015 Send PM

subscriber

great update thanks for keeping us posted... the mods have been doing a good job holding down the fort.

cortibby, not sure what slayer is but i am sure we will find out!

Player avatar

Runebaboon Send PM

subscriber

Just for those 2 who asked, slayer is a skill from rs2 that involved being assigned a task to kill a certain number of monsters or monster type. You would get exp per kill at a rate often based on the monster's hp. In rs2 it introduced new powerful items from killing some of the higher slayer level monsters. I think it would be cool on here as either a skill or just as a reward system as mentioned above.

Player avatar

jackyow88 Send PM

subscriber

give me be mod mod yow plsss we Malaysia no mod

Player avatar

fairyquant Send PM

subscriber

Skill capes and slayer both seem like cool ideas for us skillers. This game is a bit dead end if I don't like pking and i'm not NO LIFE enough to go for top 3 skill total.

Player avatar

Brownay Send PM

Please, no skillcapes.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

fairyquant said:

Skill capes and slayer both seem like cool ideas for us skillers. This game is a bit dead end if I don't like pking and i'm not NO LIFE enough to go for top 3 skill total.

LOL

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

god of rsc Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for all the hard work and updates! I think the skill capes would be nice so you got my vote for sure on that if it matters big_smile Thanks again for making RSCR fun to play.

Player avatar

mrnube15 Send PM

subscriber

Slayer was the best rs2 skill IMO. I'd be cool with it being in this game as long as no game breaking items are released with it.

Player avatar

D3adly Send PM

subscriber

Just release barrows already