Level 30 Pking Event*Finished*

Player avatar

Not Mod sYn Send PM

subscriber

Congratulations & Thanks

Winners of tonight's event. Congratulations too...
1st place - Pepper
2nd place - idontgetit
3rd place - wu wei

Thanks to everyone showed up and participated in both events. Was a blast. Thanks a ton to Mod Winters for helping me. Would have been impossible with just me! Both events were a huge success, and I really appreciate everyone's cooperation to make it a success! Now keep those level 30a for future events, and use them in the wild to pk in between guys!

Mod Hulk will have news for upcoming events for this coming weekend. So check back in forums and in-game for news on that.

Seeya all in-game!

UPDATE:The second level 30 Event is about to start in roughly 30 minutes. If not in-game. Start going in-game now, and get prepped! There is a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize! Everyone come join in on the fun, and even come watch if you wish!

Seeya all there!!!

UPDATE 2:
Give a big Congrats to the winners of tonights event
1st place - Superboot
2nd place - izze
3rd place - Dab n down

Thank you all to everyone who participated, and those who just came to watch, and enjoy, and just hang out. Also, thank Mod Hulk, and Mod Winters for helping me with this event. Would have been a disaster without their help! See everyone at Round 2, tomorrow!

Now. Tomorrow i'll be doing another one. Same deal as tonight. Will hold at a earlier time to get some players that missed out on it a chance. Also, a note. We had a lot of people watching, you guys' should make a level 30 for tomorrows event and participate! The more people involved the better! Making a 30 is very quick! So, everyone get involved, lets make it a big event, and have fun! The more that participate, the bigger the prize! Get involved people!

Pictures of tonights turn out
YNhFJZL.png
0NiL3xB.png

Level 30 Pking Event for USA Players will be held Saturday Evening/night (Official Time will be determined in a few hours).

I'll also hold one for the EU or whatever timezone, which would be Morning time in USA so I can try to get everyone involved.

There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place Prize which also will be updated here shortly.

Just wanted to get it official, and info out there right now so you can all start planning and making your chars. Level 30 should be very very quick to make considering its double xp right now.

Again, more detailed information will be updated shortly as I get the facts straightened out.

I asked in-game what you guys' prefer, 1v1, or 2v2, Majority said 1v1, so post below on your thoughts there. I'm more so leaning with 1v1 also.

Player avatar

patriot Send PM

subscriber

Fuck yea! Thanks for this big_smile

Player avatar

Cncr Send PM

subscriber

SOME ONE TEACH ME HOW TO PK BETTER

Player avatar

Cortibby Send PM

subscriber

what happened sad

Player avatar

patriot Send PM

subscriber

Has this event happened yet?

Player avatar

newguy2015 Send PM

subscriber

patriot said:

Has this event happened yet?

i dont think... can we schedule a new date for this event? i saw a good amount of level 30's get ready for this and they are ready to compete.

Player avatar

Not Mod sYn Send PM

subscriber

Sorry had a situation happen last night and I just got home. Starting first event in about an hour and a half. Which is around 7:30pm west coast USA time.

A second event will also be heals at a later time. Either later tonight or tomorrow morning for the eu ppl.

Player avatar

newguy2015 Send PM

subscriber

was fun event to watch... good turn out! congrats to winners

Player avatar

Cortibby Send PM

subscriber

That was fun. I had a blast. Thanks for hosting !

Player avatar

unknownkj Send PM

subscriber

Didnt make it but it sure was a blast.

Last edited by unknownkj (7 Jul 2015 05:45)

Player avatar

Say Meow mix Send PM

Why can't I Log In Game? D: I made my Forums Account, but I can't log in

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

This server is really coming along now glad to see smile goodjob.
Where is this arena? Is this in main wildy?

Player avatar

Not Mod sYn Send PM

subscriber

adidas said:

This server is really coming along now glad to see smile goodjob.
Where is this arena? Is this in main wildy?

Its Level 9/10 Wildy, East side. Like North East of Varrock Rats,

Just East of the Wildy Altar.