Winter is coming...

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Welcome Mod Winters to the staff.

Winters = Mathew

Long time player, highly active, and always helpful and nice to players. He will be a great addition as he is online often and can assist any or all of you with ease.

Player avatar

patriot Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

newguy2015 Send PM

subscriber

awesome news... i've talked to mathew a couple times late at night at the range guild, he has always had nice things to say and helps new people out.

welcome to the staff mod winters!

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Very proud of you mathew! get dem botters!

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

novalys Send PM

subscriber

Mathew is a really nice helpful fellow, definitely a great addition to the team, congratulations!

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Congrats. Now get us unlimited mith seeds and will take over the world! Mwahahah! !!!

Player avatar

Mod Rane Send PM

Game-Of-Thrones-Winter-Is-Coming-7.jpg

[img]http://gifyu.com/images/sigforrscr.gif[/img]

Player avatar

god of rsc Send PM

subscriber

Seen you a lot around the game congrats.

Player avatar

cruzader Send PM

subscriber

most importantly, what timezone is he? please not another US

Player avatar

Greenkyng Send PM

subscriber

Great choice. Congrats!

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

WELCOME WINTER, I AM FLORIDA.
YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

cruzader said:

With everyone chuckin a mean sad over the fact that events arent beening held in time zones that can accommodate the US players, i dont understand why your so against it being another US mod. But to answer your question, hes canadian.

Player avatar

Ryan Send PM

subscriber

Glad to see Mathew get mod, congrats bud!

Player avatar

cruzader Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

cruzader said:

With everyone chuckin a mean sad over the fact that events arent beening held in time zones that can accommodate the US players, i dont understand why your so against it being another US mod. But to answer your question, hes canadian.

Because EU has a 8-10hour window a day with no mods as all active mods are us/canada/australia etc
At most there is a mod on for maybe a 1hour averge in that timeframe.

Something that is very visible both on at times obvius boters and the attitude overall.

Sure there has been events made in the EU part of day, but exept for during events there is no mods for EU.
I got char stuck online early on the day EU, took 9hours for a mod to come on when night EU and US ppl get on.

Its not intended as flame against US, but there simply isnt any for EU...

Last edited by cruzader (30 Jun 2015 20:40)

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

All the good events are at 2am eastern time (mod hulk is on the other side of the world of US and does the best events)
Cruzader has a bug up his ass, and an opinion based on incorrect facts. Just ignore him.

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

cruzader Send PM

subscriber

runeknight95 said:

All the good events are at 2am eastern time (mod hulk is on the other side of the world of US and does the best events)
Cruzader has a bug up his ass, and an opinion based on incorrect facts. Just ignore him.

Having played both US daytime seeing a mod on 80%+ of the time, and EU daytime rarely seeing mods at all...

Please enlighten me what is the incorrect facts? Maybe name some active EU mods?

Last edited by cruzader (30 Jun 2015 22:00)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

cruzader said:

GLeU said:

cruzader said:

Because EU has a 8-10hour window a day with no mods as all active mods are us/canada/australia etc
At most there is a mod on for maybe a 1hour averge in that timeframe.

Something that is very visible both on at times obvius boters and the attitude overall.

Sure there has been events made in the EU part of day, but exept for during events there is no mods for EU.
I got char stuck online early on the day EU, took 9hours for a mod to come on when night EU and US ppl get on.

Its not intended as flame against US, but there simply isnt any for EU...

well to bad staff is picked based off how the player acts/reacts to things in this game, and not there geographical location.

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Yeah... I try to pick mods that are active, good rep, helpful, no problems... And that severely limits my options.

If people were more active with offering help, answering questions, not trolling or being annoying, then I'd have more options to look at.

Time spent on server is highly useful, too. Sex and Mathew had been playing for a long time. Rane has been active for many months. Syn, while not a long time player, was helpful and super active. Pallo was a long time player. I had been playing for 5 months before becoming a mod.

Player avatar

static Send PM

subscriber

I'm in the UK but you couldn't pay me to be a mod atm. I have the experience though!

Anyhoo back on topic please, welcome Winter!

Player avatar

v i o l e t Send PM

subscriber

Late to the party but grats smile