Wow that looks amazing!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

That's sexy af!!

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

static Send PM

subscriber

What happens when you successfully purchase an item? I assume it goes into your inventory but suppose your inventory is full? Does it go straight to your bank? Drop on the floor? Not let you purchase the item at all?

The AH is successful on WoW as WoW has a mailing system but I suppose RS has a work around for that.

Keep up the good work, looks pretty sweet!

Player avatar

Ashinu Send PM

subscriber

Are you going to have items categorized ? I.e rune longsword as weapon ?
Then have a filter in the search tab like a drop down menu listing the categories. So if Red Rooster is looking to buy food to train but sharks and swordfish are sold out he can select food and all of the 'food' items will appear and the player can easily detect the next best option would be lobsters or anchovies pizza.

Also, are you going to allow players to use custom prices or will all item prices have a fixed number ? Some information that could be useful to help buyers & sellers would be average price, sold at lowest amount & sold at highest amount.

Will you have a market NPC in every city ?

You could also allow all players to buy from market but only subscribers can make sell offers.

Very nice nonetheless.. I am excited

Last edited by Ashinu (26 May 2015 04:34)

[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2knhih.png[/img]
××Subscribe to RSCRevolution's important updates exclusively: RSCR Reddit ××

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

looks great n0m!!

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

sYn Send PM

subscriber

Oh wow. So this looks like it's in-game?

Awesome. I thought it was going to be on the website under your account or something. Very exciting. Cannot wait! Life saver this will be!

Player avatar

rockasure Send PM

subscriber

Looks great! This will be a great point of difference from other servers, and not a small difference. This should really help sway people to transfer over to revolution! Especially frustrated users on other servers that can't buy the supplies they need in a timely manner.

Great work N0m.
Look forward to seeing the update in game!

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

shit just got serious big_smile

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

static said:

What happens when you successfully purchase an item? I assume it goes into your inventory but suppose your inventory is full? Does it go straight to your bank? Drop on the floor? Not let you purchase the item at all?

The AH is successful on WoW as WoW has a mailing system but I suppose RS has a work around for that.

Keep up the good work, looks pretty sweet!

Right now it goes to your bank,  I'll probably have to make some way to collect them if your bank is full.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

n0m be best.
long live emperor n0m.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I finished client resizing just now, and started on making better shop interface meanwhile others are testing auction house. After these client updates are released I'm going to port them over Android and maybe figure out some way to get it out there again.

EDIT: Which do you prefer? Boxes of items or list of items?
LlzgKM6.png
vs
5Uq2J3v.png

Don't mind the fugly UI, I only just started working on it and I'm recycling bunch of code from Auction House.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Hmm, I think there both great actually.. list maybe more-so, can you not see quantity in other?
also other produces name of item without clicking, easier for nubs
Im gonna go with list.

Player avatar

Ashinu Send PM

subscriber

List UI all the way !

[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2knhih.png[/img]
××Subscribe to RSCRevolution's important updates exclusively: RSCR Reddit ××

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

adidas said:

Hmm, I think there both great actually.. list maybe more-so, can you not see quantity in other?
also other produces name of item without clicking, easier for nubs
Im gonna go with list.

I could add a popup when you hover which displays information.
De4stuq.png]

I'm pretty much just playing around and seeing which feels best. So far the list has solved most of my problems so I might stick with that.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

I like the hover one, that would look good on PC. I guess that couldnt work on android though :\ (maybe when you hold down on item in shop, but I guess hand gets in way)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

adidas said:

I like the hover one, that would look good on PC. I guess that couldnt work on android though :\ (maybe when you hold down on item in shop, but I guess hand gets in way)

Yeah true, I think the list is best option.

Player avatar

sYn Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

adidas said:

Yeah true, I think the list is best option.

Could you add a option that could switch to whichever one we prefer?

I like list to but if people like the hover, they just toggle it on? Restart client and now they are on togle vice versa? Or would they've too much work?

Player avatar

CamHart Send PM

subscriber

Can't wait for auction house