Status Update

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Going to be addressing a few things here.

We are not shutting down. We have never considered it, never thought it, or ever said anything about it. If you heard that from anyone lately, they are incredibly mistaken. If you heard that from Ex-Mod Marc, then you are way too gullible. Things may be a little low right now, but that is all going to be changing soon. Which brings me to...

We have plans to bring back numbers to our server. A Global Exchange has been in the works and getting close to testing stage. A FREE client resize is in bug testing, and an Edgeville Spawn Point to help pking. All 3 will be released at the same time which is why things seem to be going slowly (client updates are something we try to do in one big launch, not multiple updates).

Pk Updates will be more than just an Edge spawner. We have not forgotten or ignored the conversations. We have discussed plans to encourage more pking and when #2 is closer to completion, we will be announcing them. As it stands, we are still discussing in-house first before committing to anything, so don't take the lack of news as a bad thing.

Anyways, just felt like you guys deserved some information on how things are going. I am going to try to do t his more often so poeple can actually see how things are going, rather than just flailing in the dark.

Player avatar

woodchop Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for the update

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Good too hear

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Great stuff we need more links to the reddit/fb pages on the main page as well.

They're doing pretty good right now.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Thanks a lot guys. keep up the work, thanks for listening to us

Player avatar

Hellraiser Send PM

3< looking forward for the right changes.

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/34y377l.png[/img] Just your everyday Lunatic.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

screenshots of the global exchange so far would be nice!.

Player avatar

Dslrocks10 Send PM

subscriber

adidas said:

screenshots of the global exchange so far would be nice!.

Would love to see screenshots

Player avatar

the hate22 Send PM

Sounds good.. Thats the reason I chose this server.. Seems like your staff cares!

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

32 online now, hope this pickups.

Player avatar

Actumen Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for all your hard work. Glad to see everyone working with the community in mind.

Player avatar

iluminati13 Send PM

I enjoy the android version, I've been wanting to play rs lately but not having a comp has rendered that impossible until I stumbled across this yesterday is soothes my craving I appreciate it, is there a way I can change the keyboard tho I'm only capible of using my first row of letters. All and all good shit tho

Player avatar

Dslrocks10 Send PM

subscriber

iluminati13 said:

I enjoy the android version, I've been wanting to play rs lately but not having a comp has rendered that impossible until I stumbled across this yesterday is soothes my craving I appreciate it, is there a way I can change the keyboard tho I'm only capible of using my first row of letters. All and all good shit tho

Try a different keyboard from the play store. I use SwiftKey on my note 3, nexus 7, and Galaxy tab 4. All work fine. I've also tested on the s5.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Hobbs said:

We are not shutting down. We have never considered it, never thought it, or ever said anything about it. If you heard that from anyone lately, they are incredibly mistaken. If you heard that from Ex-Mod Marc, then you are way too gullible. Things may be a little low right now, but that is all going to be changing soon. Which brings me to...

turnip is using my name. I never stepped on their shitty server and never will. I made my goodbye to gaming, all games, all consoles everything, to get a better life, not to join a shitty gay ass server like turnip. RSCR isn't going anywhere, the staff here rocks. I took the time to explain why I was leaving RSCR ===> real life issues.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

the hate22 Send PM

Anybody have some extra swords and armor they arent using? Looking for some items to train up to 32 with!

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Badboy666 said:

Hobbs said:

turnip is using my name. I never stepped on their shitty server and never will. I made my goodbye to gaming, all games, all consoles everything, to get a better life, not to join a shitty gay ass server like turnip. RSCR isn't going anywhere, the staff here rocks. I took the time to explain why I was leaving RSCR ===> real life issues.

If that is true, I would like to apologize for saying that you made a dick move and I should have looked closer into what really was going on. turnip is playing very unfair here and they claim to care for the RSC community. roll

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

turnip should pay for all of their lies. This one is particularly easy to prove to people they lied.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

staff team so great here great updates coming edge spawn so when people die they can just gear back up and walk up and kill you for there shit back and youres great idea hobs.... game needs more 1xp and more trees to chop viva la replica

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Global Exchange, means what?

yoyo yos

Player avatar

rockasure Send PM

subscriber

Sounds great. I like the idea of a grand exchange. I find it very hard to buy and sell items.. I often overpay and undersell to help get it done quickly. Looking forward to the updates!