Waloop

Player avatar

Waloop Send PM

subscriber

Howdy everyone, after 1500 + days I have returned to appeal to good reason and sense once more! smile

I was originally banned due a login error, that was known at the time, where if you didn't manually exit the client it would auto log you back in after five minutes, indefinitely.

As you see in my original appeal, I was able to replicate this error on another account and even posted a video demonstrating this glitch. At the time, it was a known error in the community and had been reported by many players.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_Tmhd … =LyteBryte

Original appeal thread: https://rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=16298#

Please note, this error was known to the community at the time, and my high ass forgot to log out one night. Per, Pepsi's own words, I didn't move, gain any xp or respond at all in the entire time my character was monitored. Despite this error being reported by MANY community members at the time, and my ability to replicate the error - Pepsi wasn't willing to even talk to me. She always checked on me cutting magic logs, and I ALWAYS responded for the hundred times she harassed me over the years I played.

I have been a member of the RSC community all the way back from RSCA (Asilaydying, War Machine, Cowabunga)
Prior to that, I was an Administrator/Moderator/Middleman on Reinet/Wartnet (JailbreakJim/Micah)

I believe I was in good standing, and many players such as Proxicity, Steve or others may be able to validate that I am a positive community member and never botted.

Please note, Pepsi was not willing to talk to me about this and in the original thread even created a new account to respond to my ban appeal. I think the fact that Pepsi had to hide behind an anonymous account that was evidently her really speaks testament to
1. People being upset by banning me because they knew it was BS
2. Anyone that is not willing to engage in an honest dialogue, for better or worse, clearly has other intentions.

I appreciate your time and consideration - please let me know if you'd like me to further clarify anything.

Last edited by Waloop (27 Oct 2023 03:24)

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

It does appear the only evidence is you logging out and in every 5 minutes and the video does demonstrate that we had some sort of bug at the time. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and reinstate this character.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules