Halloween 2023!

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

RSCRevolution's Halloween 2023 Special!

Brace yourselves for the thrilling "Zombie Wave" challenge! Don your finest armour, gear up with powerful weapons, and stock up on food and potions. How long can you stand against the relentless undead waves? Check your rank and the top 10 contenders with the ::zombiehs command.

Stick around! The top 10 survivors will earn fabulous prizes (details coming soon).

You will not lose any items or equipment during zombie waves, but you will use up your own resources such as food/potions/runes.

We recommend you bring your best gear, stat restore potion, supers and best food.

We have taken many steps to try prevent smuggling, this is against the rules of the event, you stand alone, do not attempt to use another character to gain more food or supplies during event, if you do, you will be disqualified. Pets are allowed.

Spooky Token Shop:

Cup of Coffee: 250 tokens
Bag of Goods: 500 tokens
Mojo Mask 25,000 tokens each - Visual only
Unholy Symbol of Rest 25,000 tokens each -Has dragon amulet stats and instant sleeping from amulet but needs recharging at a cost.
Corgi Mask 25,000 tokens each - Visual only
Jack-o-Lantern 25,000 tokens each - Visual only
Spider: 200 tokens - For weighing.

Watch your pockets! The Spider pickpocketing event is still on.

Boost your skills with the Devil XP's offer: Enjoy 4x Double XP for 4 hours of login time.

Mystical Bonfires:

Find these special bonfires in-game for a unique firemaking experience. You'll earn 25xp times your multiplier. It's a different, laid-back way to level up. These will be mod hosted events.

Other Updates:

The Composite Crossbow now supports all bolts, including the poison dragon arrows.
Poison application is batched. Cheers to Umbaman!
Join us for a ghoulishly good time at RSCRevolution this Halloween.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

kingjames Send PM

subscriber

Sweet series of events.

I did notice that the 2xp does not appear to be working for Farming though.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

holy shit you mean there's finally going to be a item that makes fatigue a little less annoying I've been asking for such an item for a decade now. FINALLY! you da man terror big_smile

Player avatar

Guario Send PM

Terror said:

Mystical Bonfires:

Find these special bonfires in-game for a unique firemaking experience. You'll earn 25xp times your multiplier. It's a different, laid-back way to level up. These will be mod hosted events.

Amazed that my suggestion for a non-sucking way to train firemaking has been brought to life! Thanks so much

Big load Send PM

It's cool to see alot of old players returning to participate in this event.  I even saw Steve.  yikes

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Results and prizes from Zombie Wave
khabib smesh 18 scythe
Nathax 16 Scythe
Olive Garden 15 red party hat
Umbaman 15  blue party hat
Aben v2 15 pink party hat
veteranx 15 green party hat
Iron Dolius 15 yellow
steyo 15 black party hat
Snake Bite 15 cyan party hat
XxSkullsxX 15  red party hat
murd3r 15 white party hat
WildIronMan 15 pink party hat
Iron Chunk 15 blue party hat

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Top two places received an original scythe each congratulations. The rest were all joint with 15th place. Random colour party hats were assigned to each winner when the username were unknown (the digital versions) by myself, at random.

Read the Rules