D unbanned

Player avatar

UGudBroo Send PM

subscriber

Hello,

I'm not exactly sure why I'm doing this but following the official channels.
I was caught running a script on an account what wasn't mine and I paid the price for this action
Speaking direct with terror a punishment was then made which I fully accepted.
Then things got out of hand and I was then bank wiped (I thought it was abit harsh but accepted it) I then said to terror to just ban me.
So I was list banned off my own back, after thinking about it I have now asked to be unbanned on my accounts to play again (still punished - bank wiped etc)

Thank you for your time.

Umbaman Send PM

subscriber

Thank you for the appeal. Although you apparently did ask Terror to ban you, this is a standard procedure which is described in the terms of service:

"If you use third-party software to assist or augment your game play, you will be banned permanently."

You wrote "I'm not exactly sure why I'm doing this". Appealing a ban on the forums is also a standard procedure after a player has been banned. In the section about RSCRevolution disabling your account the terms of service state:

"If we take any of the above action, you may have a right of appeal."

In your appeal I cannot see that you agree to follow the terms of service in the future. Is this going to be case, do you agree to follow  the TOS?

I hope this case can soon be fully closed and everybody can continue to enjoy playing the game.

Thank you for your time, too.

https://rscrevolution.com/ToS.php

Player avatar

Mod Dol Send PM

Head Moderator

Thank you for your ban appeal , following the correct channels finally...

Botting, macro, autohotkeys and autoclicking all aren't allowed here.
These are serious offences.

I know you are remorseful as you have spoken privately to myself and other mods and other players.

Punishment is as follows:

25 million xp reducton to your agility. This is the amount if xp from level 1 to 99 twice over

Bank wipe of main and bankers.

You are not allowed to train other peoples characters , for free or for GP payment, we will be keeping a eye out for this.

Faliure to comply with the Tos , or any other infractions made on your account will result in a PERMANENT BAN

We hope you will try and follow the rules and guidance and become a trusted and respected player once again.

This truely is your last chance.

Senior Mod Team.

Mod Dol - NubMod

OHWOW!