In F2p Wildy:

You can now use against monsters the following:

Super strength,
Super attack,
Super defense,
Love potions,
Prayer potions,
Ranged potions,

If you attack a player or get attacked from a player, your stats will reset to f2p stats. You will need to be out of pvp combat for at least 1 minute before being allowed to drink more p2p potions.

P2P wildy above fence and below (when on rotation)

You will no longer be able to use any Rev items with the exception of player killing capes and Love potions.
Custom rev items won't be completely useless but will be greatly reduced in stats.

P2p-Custom items always allowed without reductions:

Castle Dungeon, Slayer members dungeon, Members guild wildy, ghostly lair and under lava maze.

We appreciate any constructive feedback from players who give the changes a chance. We are open to tweaking settings going forward.

If any bugs are found with this new system please report them via the ticket system and do not share with other players.

New Perm Mini Quest Part 1 and 2

Speak to Jay Foreman & Mark Cooper-Jones at Mage Arena Bank.

Some flags has been torn into pieces and scattered across the Rscrevolution Classic world map. Rumours have spread that various NPCs hold some of the flag pieces. Your task is to locate and retrieve all map pieces from different npcs, including encounters with Pirates, Rogues, Wolves, and Animated Axes. Once you have collected all the pieces, return them to the quest giver to receive a complete flag as a reward.

Once all four flag pieces are obtained, players return to the quest giver, who is skilled in sewing and can restore the flag to its former glory. As a reward for completing the mini quest, players receive the complete world flag item of their choice, symbolizing their achievement in reassembling the torn flag.

Good luck with your mini quest

Reward flags
image.png
All flags are tradeable. If you are ironman you will only be able to obtain 2 flags. Please note these flags do not have in combat sprites, these may be added later

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

kingjames Send PM

subscriber

Maybe I am misunderstanding how some of the changes work, but I have been unable to use super potions while doing slayer tasks without a message along the lines of "you must be out of combat for 60 seconds to use this".

It doesn't seem to matter if the task is in the wild or not (and most of the time I am in P2P wild).

Is this a bug or part of the new roll-out?

Player avatar

Darksol Send PM

subscriber

kingjames said:

Maybe I am misunderstanding how some of the changes work, but I have been unable to use super potions while doing slayer tasks without a message along the lines of "you must be out of combat for 60 seconds to use this".

It doesn't seem to matter if the task is in the wild or not (and most of the time I am in P2P wild).

Definitely a bug. As stated in his post the 60 second timer should only apply if you have been in combat with another player in a F2P wilderness zone, not from being in combat with an NPC. Especially out of wild.

Glad I'm not playing at the moment because that would get annoying quick until it gets fixed. Terror is on the ball though he'll probably have it sorted out in a day or two.

But definitely an awesome update +100. I like the idea that slayers have a chance to defend themselves with strong gear in the slayer areas if they want to risk it but it's not screwing up the p2p pking action in 50+ wildy. The p2p potions thing is great too or will be once the bugs are dealt with.

Little changes like this go a long way in helping to continue the server remain strong.

Last edited by Darksol (15 Jul 2023 01:31)

Mod Playah Send PM

Darksol said:

kingjames said:

Definitely a bug. As stated in his post the 60 second timer should only apply if you have been in combat with another player in a F2P wilderness zone, not from being in combat with an NPC. Especially out of wild.

Glad I'm not playing at the moment because that would get annoying quick until it gets fixed. Terror is on the ball though he'll probably have it sorted out in a day or two.

But definitely an awesome update +100. I like the idea that slayers have a chance to defend themselves with strong gear in the slayer areas if they want to risk it but it's not screwing up the p2p pking action in 50+ wildy. The p2p potions thing is great too or will be once the bugs are dealt with.

Little changes like this go a long way in helping to continue the server remain strong.

Just an FYI. That re-pot bug got fixed last night.