How to get the pkers back to rscr

Player avatar

Ardo Send PM

subscriber

Ultimate pk char-you can set your own stats without training them.
unlimited pk gear in bank
You cant pick up any gear from ground or trade any items on those chars.theyre strictly for pk.Non ultimate pk chars cant loot the gear from ground either.It cant hurt the economy.Auction lady will automatically buy the runes,fish etc from skillers with a fixed price.After you have lured the pkers back,then its the right time to think about ideas how to sell subs.+ there are 2 days every week where its non multi pk.

Last edited by Ardo (22 Feb 2020 20:12)

Player avatar

z650 Send PM

I think it'd devalue everthing basically a spawn server at that point, too much of some-things are a bad thing, I'd be okay with it being like 3 hours once a week, or a day once a week. Not a huge fan of this idea though I like the reward from killing someone and getting their loot. I collect r2hs and rune sets.

Player avatar

Ardo Send PM

subscriber

z650 said:

I think it'd devalue everthing basically a spawn server at that point, too much of some-things are a bad thing, I'd be okay with it being like 3 hours once a week, or a day once a week. Not a huge fan of this idea though I like the reward from killing someone and getting their loot. I collect r2hs and rune sets.

How it would devalue everything.You can still use regular chars to skill and do everything in this game.The gear what is dropped from ultimate pk chars wont be seen for regular chars.There arent many people left who appreciate rune sets and r2hs from pk trips.Most people arent even looking anymore what they have left in bank.Just regear and go back to wildy.There could be a reward.Weeks best pker gets a reward and its transfered to the regular char.
And ofc there could be a option to use Upk char only a certain days of the week or whatever people think and whats best for the server.

Last edited by Ardo (22 Feb 2020 21:15)

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Great idea.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

+1

Mighty Jr

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

2 days a week say Wednesday and Sunday. If people like it make it sub only after a month or something. PK mode right now is just too slow for people from other sever to make chars here.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

jmoneyy Send PM

Bring it back to basic pk. Just limit the multiple log in by people to avoid whoopin ass 2v2 and then have that guy log on his 6 parked chars and bend you over the couch... also my chat in game wont let me type full sentences.. I have to do a letter at a time.. tryed to re download client.. same sheit anyone help me out?

Player avatar

Hot Feet Send PM

Do a promotional WILDY event where there is a chance that when you kill someone not only do they drop thier loot but there is a 1 in 10000 chance they could drop a phat

people might just rig it tho by killing themselves, but it will put people in the wildy i suppose

OOPSIEe Send PM

z650 said:

derp derpderp

Player avatar

Hot Feet Send PM

maybe like a bounty hunter match making mode if you want to use it ny talking to mad ZONIK  that matches on player level and account age -