Taverly Dungeon Agility Shortcut Suggestions -

Player avatar

Anthony File Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Lower the requirement of the sewer pipe to 70 Agility to access blue dragons.This will incentivize players to train agility early on and will make farming Blue Dragons / Scales viable. (I literally blocked Blue Dragons as a slayer task simply because of the walking distance between trips was not worth it.)

Add a second Taverly dungeon shortcut just to the west of the entrance. Keep this shortcut with a 85 agility requisite. This will allow for efficient orb charging runs and will incentivize the crafting of battlestaves. This will also allow ease of access to Black Dragons & Black Demons for those who have spent a long time grinding agility.

Increase the shop cap of battlestaves from Zaff & The Magic Guild shop to 50-100 staves instead of 10. (Perhaps tie this in as a team skill perk once the system is re-worked.)

Suggested Shortcut changes - unknown.png

Last edited by Anthony File (1 Jan 2020 06:03)

Player avatar

Wmega Send PM

+ 1 to Low the requeriments. But slayer task to blue dragons, you can use Slayer Amulet to kill Blue Dragons at Karamja Volcano... (if you have 60 Slayer Level). But of course there is the task with Baby Blue Dragons, so really need to go Taverly

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

+11 bro I always felt 85 was too high. 70-75 would be perfect along with that addition shortcut. I'm 67 agility and it would motivate me to train to the 70s.

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Would love to see that western shortcut big_smile

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

We will seriously consider this, no promises on exact levels or what they will be changed to. Thank you for the well thought through and well written suggestions!

Player avatar

Anthony File Send PM

I’m happy to hear this is being considered, I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with. I also appreciate the feedback on my suggestions, I’ll have plenty of more to come.

Player avatar

Mattyice Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Anthony File Send PM

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM