Why I L0v3 Christmas <3

Royal crusade Send PM

This is why smart people spend only a few hours online. And rest of the time enjoying life at its best. Huge thanks to staff team and admins. very well done n0m. +1

QityKWC.jpg

I wish you all a good continuation and a happy new year <3

Regards your R0yAL7y

Regards your R0yAL7y

Royal crusade Send PM

Here is someone who seems to totaly missed the fun and the wealth spread to players over christmas. i wish you good luck in future, if you need any better gear or other free stuffs feel free to contact me.

Nh7mV7I.jpg

Regards your R0yAL7y

Regards your R0yAL7y

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

Player avatar

pepster3 Send PM

I'm always confused with posts like this.  Aren't we here to play the game?  You are bragging about playing less?  If you don't wanna play then just don't play lol.

Royal crusade Send PM

pepster3 said:

I'm always confused with posts like this.  Aren't we here to play the game?  You are bragging about playing less?  If you don't wanna play then just don't play lol.

Are you new here? Find your place in the food chain. I will with in a time span of just a few week x4 my entire wealth. Not bragging bro, just showing up this nice and rare items.

Regards your R0yAL7y

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Royal crusade said:

pepster3 said:

Are you new here? Find your place in the food chain. I will with in a time span of just a few week x4 my entire wealth. Not bragging bro, just showing up this nice and rare items.

""This is why smart people spend only a few hours online.""

It's 2020 man, no one cares about your rsc private server wealth lol.  I'm here to pk and have fun.  Not talk about how many pixels I got in x amount of hours likes its 2002 and this means something.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Royal crusade said:

pepster3 said:

jesus christ bro
if your place in the food chain is in RSCR and not life I have bad news for you lol

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.