PK Mode

Player avatar

Crispy Socks Send PM

So as of right now theres no way to get swordies on a pk mode account. Other than buying them with wildy drops or trading an alt for them. I think there should at least be one fishing and cooking spot in wildy for players in pk mode

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Hey there, crispy. Hopefully I can clear things up.
PK-mode characters are only meant to be able to raise combat stats. No non-combat skills, quests or the like. (On PK-mode characters you have quest item rights when subbed).

They can trade like any other character, so if you want to fish for swordfish, you can do so on another character and trade them over.

In addition, you can gain gain event points through TDM/CTF events, as well as the new PK points you can obtain through PKing at castle or border (formerly known as control points). Both of these can be spent on PK supplies (swordfish, potions, runes, or armour).

The point of this mode is to have characters solely meant for PKing, with increased rates and possibly other small perks, but restrictions in terms of skilling or activity outside of the wilderness.

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Mod Vinkie said:

Hey there, crispy. Hopefully I can clear things up.
PK-mode characters are only meant to be able to raise combat stats. No non-combat skills, quests or the like. (On PK-mode characters you have quest item rights when subbed).

They can trade like any other character, so if you want to fish for swordfish, you can do so on another character and trade them over.

In addition, you can gain gain event points through TDM/CTF events, as well as the new PK points you can obtain through PKing at castle or border (formerly known as control points). Both of these can be spent on PK supplies (swordfish, potions, runes, or armour).

The point of this mode is to have characters solely meant for PKing, with increased rates and possibly other small perks, but restrictions in terms of skilling or activity outside of the wilderness.

He didnt seem confused.
I think he was making a suggestion.

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

E N K O said:

He didnt seem confused.
I think he was making a suggestion.

In other words, fishing spots without skill level requirements?

Player avatar

Crispy Socks Send PM

No vinkie I mean make it so that the only 2 skills available to a pk mode player is fishing and cooking and obviously make it so it can only be done in wilderness. only way to buy food and supplies is with the gp from wilderness drops and pk points like you mentioned

Umbaman Send PM

subscriber

I thought fishing and cooking is a way to make gp. With pk mode and the ability to fish/cook, skillers would become obsolete in this scenario?

Last edited by Umbaman (13 Dec 2019 23:06)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Umbaman said:

I thought fishing and cooking is a way to make gp. With pk mode and the ability to fish/cook, skillers would become obsolete in this scenario?

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

any one fishing for money is a dumbass

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

soulfear said:

any one fishing for money is a dumbass

^

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook