Which Slayer Tasks are worth blocking?

Player avatar

bluebeard2 Send PM

Lately I've been thinking that a few of the tasks I have blocked, I want to unblock, but only if I block something else in their place to keep 5 tasks blocked, since it costs slayer points to have something blocked. The slayer master I'm using is Xae'Kor and I am NOT unblocking Trolls of either kind due to how annoying it is to get them to come out, and I'm not unblocking Green Dragons until they can be found outside of wilderness (Would only do wilderness slayer with wild master, of course)

Out of the pool of tasks given by Xae'Kor, which are worth blocking besides the ones above? (IMO Venom Bombers and Sand Burrowers are worth keeping due to the handsome loot)

Player avatar

Mr T also Send PM

subscriber

I'd say rock golem and addy golem and slimes. or if not slimes,  then mith golem

Player avatar

dovanian Send PM

subscriber

Most of the golems, King Scorpion when you first start slayer. Other than that do sal until 60

Characters: Valerie (Main) - ValerieWeiss (Iron Character)
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a8ef5fb0c1e0e408487feb028a1fad45/tumblr_niwg2uuKMc1qc6ftco1_500.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Entirely depends on what you're after. Some are better money, some are better exp, others make for fast points.
It also depends on the master you're using and your rates. Wilderness tasks have different areas/npcs that can be hard to reach or otherwise less efficient. Lastly, it can depend on whether they have items you're after smile
Check out the Slayer page on our wiki. It has a lot of info on which tasks are given per master and what npcs drop. Also try browsing through the npc droplists in-game (under the stat tab - guides - Bestiary). If a slayer npc isn't in the bestiary, go near them in-game and the droplist will automatically get updated.

Best of luck! big_smile