Dragon chain/Plate/Legs/Full helm

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

IF they come out (which I think they should) I think that they should come with a storyline to them. Like chain/and helm have been long awaited and they should come with their own quests or at least some kind of story to them. Each of the items spread far out. Definitely not released all at once, they could be released over a long period of time in between each other... Same thing with any new items tbh instead of just dropping them in game I think it would be cool with some kind of background where they came from and something you have to do to get them. They can still be tradable and everything but maybe something similar to how you get the rune plate ability through the quest and stuff like that. Even if its short, just something to say where they came from. (I'm not sure what rs2 did exactly but I do know that if rs2 never came out that they planned on releasing them on classic obviously with the Dmed drops... So I think we have to do it.)

Last edited by Nocashkilla (28 Jun 2019 16:17)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Mr Herb Send PM

Nocashkilla said:

IF they come out (which I think they should) I think that they should come with a storyline to them. Like chain/and helm have been long awaited and they should come with their own quests or at least some kind of story to them. Each of the items spread far out. Definitely not released all at once, they could be released over a long period of time in between each other... Same thing with any new items tbh instead of just dropping them in game I think it would be cool with some kind of background where they came from and something you have to do to get them. They can still be tradable and everything but maybe something similar to how you get the rune plate ability through the quest and stuff like that. Even if its short, just something to say where they came from. (I'm not sure what rs2 did exactly but I do know that if rs2 never came out that they planned on releasing them on classic obviously with the Dmed drops... So I think we have to do it.)

Legit would make 60 defense pures if the dragon gear didn't look like crap.. just a square and a med.. oof, looks gaudy.
+1

Druid \\ 89 Iron Pure, Legends Access
Iron Druid \\ New Ironman 06/28/2019 creation date
Han Swolo \\ Mostly grass fed awesomeness
Mr Herb \\ Lv3 nub

Player avatar

torque13 Send PM

subscriber

I remember a few years back being on a private server that had d legs and d chain to go with the med and sq. Looked really good. Would be much cooler than hardened imo

Player avatar

Helpful Send PM

Nocashkilla said:

+1

-Helpful

Player avatar

niko Send PM

subscriber

Agreed!
68a69421e26754a450568976e4ff4e8c.png

[img]https://ascensiongamedev.com/resources/filehost/bab15989675197009b8b672d4ced47aa.png[/img]

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Player avatar

niko Send PM

subscriber

Thanks bud, more based off of oldschool rscrevolution design. Nothing too modern.

[img]https://ascensiongamedev.com/resources/filehost/bab15989675197009b8b672d4ced47aa.png[/img]

Player avatar

Blastarcher7 Send PM

Not bad.
smile

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

C'mon, let's follow what rscrevolution did and release the dragon chain body next. And soon.  How? Well it's been a while since we had a slayer update....either a high lvl slayer monster or a non-slayer related boss...or maybe even a team-based boss that requires slayer? Possibilities are there, just need to pick a good one.

It should give +82 armor. No more no less. Perfect balance assuming the platebody will eventually be released.

Niko and Archer's artwork are both well done.