Make lefty clicking available for +-1 level of your own combat

Player avatar

peeter Send PM

subscriber

Currently you can left click attack on people your own level and lower, it should also include 1 level higher, to simplify border PKing.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

no

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

"to simplify PK'ing", how about no? PK'ing is already so easy that you literally need to PK with 2-3 clients at once to get something out of it.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

humans Send PM

This is a reasonable suggestion. Higher combat already has an advantage so it is natural to allow a left click option to make it fair.

This will help people who are 1v1 or during other combat scenarios. A simple toggle on/off option will suffice.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

humans said:

This is a reasonable suggestion. Higher combat already has an advantage so it is natural to allow a left click option to make it fair.

This will help people who are 1v1 or during other combat scenarios. A simple toggle on/off option will suffice.

Have to agree. We're not all super advanced pkers like Pegi; I'm out of practice as hell so just pking on one character on flats with casting etc. is all I can manage personally.

That or we can make a huge team of 35's to drive away those lvl 34 cheating bastards. lol

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Lefty is a disadvantage unless youre DMing anyways lol. I feel neutral about the idea to toggle left/right click.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.