PK Mode - Again!

• 2 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

ЯJPK said:

Jauroo said:

please skillers, you can do it ! you can ruin this idea when no matter what you're not going to step foot inside wilderness :joy:

Hopefully they listen more so to the pkers on this topic, not people who don't or ever will PK.

The skillers should be overjoyed at this proposal! More accounts to sell their fish/pots/casts too.

- Increased sub sales
- Increased market transactions (food/pots/casts/armour/weps)
- Increased wilderness activity
- Increased server population? - If it's done right and the pkers come back.

I honestly see no downside to this idea, at all.

most of the skillers here are edge sitters here for fashionscape smile

Player avatar

ЯJPK Send PM

soulfear said:

most of the skillers here are edge sitters here for fashionscape smile

#Truth

Player avatar

x lmp x Send PM

Jauroo said:

with PK mode you should just be able to set ur stats and get right into action. This is why there NEEDS to be Pkers in the staff team of every server, they literally don't see the point of view of other people, i've seen them say well the online count looks fine and whatever but the wildy has never been as dead as it is, i could count over 80 pkers who has quit in the past few years easily, and they are NOT coming back here to grind hundreds or thousands of hours just so they can have fun and enjoy pking on the game they love, when they have 1-2hours free time every now n then.

I'd like to hear from a staff member why this shouldn't happen or why is this such a bad idea, there is literally no downsides to this. With new server/s opening shortly shit will be even more dead, if you did this, the competitors wouldn't stand a chance.

Allow people to create Pking mode accounts, Just like the ones who enjoy the grind can create iron mans and what else, Make it require 1 sub to activate, let these accounts SET their stats, the stats wouldn't have any effect outside the wildy, they wouldn't be able to farm items and so on, this way the pking would be more active than in a long time in here, possibly more active than in any server for the last few years, because 1 IP whole wildy would strictly kill the whole shit, and why would a new pker or someone with 1 account want to fight a guy with 100 accounts? they just don't and they quit. I could login 100 accounts against someone if i wanted to but i aint a bitch like that, but some people are, and if everyone had the accounts to compete, there would be NO problem at all.

But when the staff directly says that pkers overwhelmingly don't donate, and with the new host its time to make the 90% of players happy ( skillers ) because pkers dont even make 10% of their playerbase ( everyone can literally wonder why) I can see why this is not happening or never getting any replies from a staff. There was mods who liked this but admins shut the idea down and never got a reply since.

Every server  has seen it in the past that once all the pkers quit, your server is literally dead. No1 to buy skillers supplies, no1 to buy subs for training ( this wouldnt be a problem with pk mode because the sales would skyrocket) etc. Same happened with rev b4, did with l3gacy, did with turnip for a countless of times, + every other server, and summers coming so it's even gonna be more dead on a dying game, if they're really that narrow minded and can't understand this just let the players quit then idk why we even keep suggesting things like this or complaining about it when literallly nothing is being done, they're re-doing the fort which is good but it aint making wildy any more active or going to get any more players

run it for a month, if it doesn't work just set the stats of these accounts to 1/1/1, there, you made a ton of money from subs and had a active wildy at the worst case scenario? lol

Would be interesting but definitely not any animals or Bh in the staff team.

Player avatar

ЯJPK Send PM

x lmp x said:

Why not? We ideally need a collection of pkers from different teams/backgrounds ect to get a good collection of ideas.

I do agree however, it should be the 'main' pkers over the years, lots of experience, lots of knowledge.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

x lmp x said:

Jauroo said:

with PK mode you should just be able to set ur stats and get right into action. This is why there NEEDS to be Pkers in the staff team of every server, they literally don't see the point of view of other people, i've seen them say well the online count looks fine and whatever but the wildy has never been as dead as it is, i could count over 80 pkers who has quit in the past few years easily, and they are NOT coming back here to grind hundreds or thousands of hours just so they can have fun and enjoy pking on the game they love, when they have 1-2hours free time every now n then.

I'd like to hear from a staff member why this shouldn't happen or why is this such a bad idea, there is literally no downsides to this. With new server/s opening shortly shit will be even more dead, if you did this, the competitors wouldn't stand a chance.

Allow people to create Pking mode accounts, Just like the ones who enjoy the grind can create iron mans and what else, Make it require 1 sub to activate, let these accounts SET their stats, the stats wouldn't have any effect outside the wildy, they wouldn't be able to farm items and so on, this way the pking would be more active than in a long time in here, possibly more active than in any server for the last few years, because 1 IP whole wildy would strictly kill the whole shit, and why would a new pker or someone with 1 account want to fight a guy with 100 accounts? they just don't and they quit. I could login 100 accounts against someone if i wanted to but i aint a bitch like that, but some people are, and if everyone had the accounts to compete, there would be NO problem at all.

But when the staff directly says that pkers overwhelmingly don't donate, and with the new host its time to make the 90% of players happy ( skillers ) because pkers dont even make 10% of their playerbase ( everyone can literally wonder why) I can see why this is not happening or never getting any replies from a staff. There was mods who liked this but admins shut the idea down and never got a reply since.

Every server  has seen it in the past that once all the pkers quit, your server is literally dead. No1 to buy skillers supplies, no1 to buy subs for training ( this wouldnt be a problem with pk mode because the sales would skyrocket) etc. Same happened with rev b4, did with l3gacy, did with turnip for a countless of times, + every other server, and summers coming so it's even gonna be more dead on a dying game, if they're really that narrow minded and can't understand this just let the players quit then idk why we even keep suggesting things like this or complaining about it when literallly nothing is being done, they're re-doing the fort which is good but it aint making wildy any more active or going to get any more players

run it for a month, if it doesn't work just set the stats of these accounts to 1/1/1, there, you made a ton of money from subs and had a active wildy at the worst case scenario? lol

He Said pkers tho

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Hope someone who decides what will be implemented and what will not will leave a reply here why this is a bad idea and will never happen.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

rsaholic Send PM

#peekaymode make it happen staff.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

sirpyrrhic said:

sirpyrrhic said:

i would only support this if pk mode accounts could only fight other pk mode accounts.

why the fk? you are probably one of the people who voted no aswell, please skillers, you can do it ! you can ruin this idea when no matter what you're not going to step foot inside wilderness :joy:

Your damn right i voted no. I like to use my veteran account to play and like hell i'd like to fight players what don't care to sink the time to make a pker.  Heck why don't we just implement an i win spell too? no need to pk. Just cast it and bam. A random player dies and his shit lands at your feet. You'd never even have to move.  oh wait you would still have to click the spell. hmmm

Perhaps we need an idle version of this game?

Seriously no Pker cares about autistic nonpker opinions. Just reading your reply makes me puke in my mouth.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

sirpyrrhic said:

o0o. autistic. Slightly less useful feed back than my reply.

I can't seem to think why you would take such offense at a player wanting to fight players who appreciate building a pker as opposed to those who don't.

You literally mentioned your veteran account. Picking veteran mode was your decision. Checked your stats. 3Mil strength xp which will probably take about 1 eternity to reach yet you have 10 kills and 5 deaths so its safe to say YOU DO NOT PK. Autistic as in repetitive as in playing RS and thinking its an achievement. Not meant as an insult to people with autism. And you blabber about making PkIng 1 click. Wtf type of bullshit is this? Supposed to be funny? A good comparision in your opinion? Again opinion from someone who has no intentions to PK under any circumstances but wants to ruin fun for everyone else thinking wasting more time on logging your char in and out is an achievement and therefor grants you to say how Pking should be like.

Oprah:

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

Pk mode to make Rsc great again

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

sirpyrrhic said:

wasting more time on logging your char in and out

Actually i don't do that. Had you taken the time to scroll a bit farther down along the information on my players highscore you might have noticed a correlation between my herbing level and the amount of chaos druids killed. This account is trained almost exclusively in the edgy wilderness dungeon. My low kill/death ratio could reflect a few things. From my end of the pc it reflects that there isn't anyone around me while i collect my herbs.

So what are you saying? Despite literally training in wild all the time you still dont have kills. Probably all the 10 kills are from edge dungeon and you have never ever stepped into real wilderness. So you do agree you dont PK you just like the grind and have stats like one. Thats what Im saying... people like you should not post about pking since you will never PK so it doesnt affect you.

Oprah:

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1 MAKE PKING GREAT AGAIN

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

sirpyrrhic said:

sirpyrrhic said:

i would only support this if pk mode accounts could only fight other pk mode accounts.

why the fk? you are probably one of the people who voted no aswell, please skillers, you can do it ! you can ruin this idea when no matter what you're not going to step foot inside wilderness :joy:

Your damn right i voted no. I like to use my veteran account to play and like hell i'd like to fight players what don't care to sink the time to make a pker.  Heck why don't we just implement an i win spell too? no need to pk. Just cast it and bam. A random player dies and his shit lands at your feet. You'd never even have to move.  oh wait you would still have to click the spell. hmmm

You're just another of these narrow minded people. You only want the game to be how YOU enjoy it. Who the fuck wants to grind a ironman account? I could talk shit about you having nothing better to do etc etc, but i get, thats what you enjoy about this game, grinding, the ''rewarding'' feeling you get when you achieve when u reach a certain goal you've set for yourself, questin etc, but thats you. Only thing i play this game for these days is Pking. If you don't PK anyways, why don't you want people to enjoy pking? same shit if i said to disable ironman and everything non wildy related concept fucking idiots l2understand the game from someone elses point of view for once get the fuck out of suggestions that doesn't have anything to do with YOUR gameplay and maybe we'll achieve something nice you guys really are something else

Last edited by Jauroo (19 May 2019 00:09)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

sirpyrrhic said:

if you really think that these 30 year old adults haven't invested the time for this game, think again. we're talking about the game in general, not this server and at some point, the time investment becomes impossible and once your accounts are gone for some reason(wipes, server restarts etc), there's no way you're coming back. you can live in your dream world where everyone from this medival game sticks around forever, training their own accounts and so on, but it just won't happen. i couldn't care less if i trained my PK'ers and found people to fight against, even if they had their accounts for "free", just because i'd still have people to fight against which AGAIN is the point right? i do understand the fact that in order to have working PK'ing scene, it requires time from the PK'ers so any second, minute, hour, day whatever which goes into training, finding the opponents, getting the pixel etc is always away from the actual thing, PK'ing. so, how in theory you could see all those working together, without taking something off from another? yes, sit more in front of your computer but that again, it's not possible anymore so any second, minute, hour or day i'd be spending here, should be 100% PK'ing so i would even get something back for the spare time i'd willing to invest in here.

that's my reasoning about why there's no way i'd ever PK again.

about the idle version of this game you mentioned on your post:

isn't it already? you're AFK'ing your account, it ain't nothing but idling in the game waiting your account being ready. sitting in the edge, waiting people to come once a hour to stake/communicate while doing something else at the meantime = nothing but idling. so basically you saying making an idle version of this game is the version you're currently playing, but if you wanted to get it less idling based, you would actually remove all those things which are requiring tons of idling.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

People who will never PK saying the nerdiest things possible. I wish he was a troll... but he is not and what he is saying is insane. People like him should be banned from spamming on forums and Im dead serious.

Oprah:

Player avatar

ЯJPK Send PM

idgaf if PK mode chars cant enter edge dungeon, leave that to the trainer killlers. Keep your druids and stop making dumb, short sighted comments.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

sirpyrrhic said:

my main point is that while i'm in the wild i'd rather be killed by a player that has actually earned his levels to match mine not a player who just bought them or made them in a few seconds.  That just feels like any first person shooter game to me... hence the me saying just add an insta kill spell or make an idle version of this game. that's just me taking an outlandish perspective...

As for narrow mined yes. I know exactly what i like. But i'd rather play with people so here we are bickering about details.

What we really need is to forget this shit and get n0m to advertise on facecrack. All these changes will never reach a new audience unless we advertise it...

Advertising isn't gonna do shit these days, especially for Rev. You might get a few new players per month tops, when there are hundreds of players literally who choose NOT to play due to their own reasons, but believe me, 99% of the people willing to play RSC knows that Rev exists. People are in their 30s and have invested their time making their pkers from server to server from year to year and why the fuck would they be bothered to do that in these days when people have jobs and families n other shit and most of them can login for an hour or 2 max a day and just want to have fun, if you had that amount of time to play per day it would literally take you 6 months to get a flats account so fuck off and think about someone else than u, if you don't want to have a succesful server why don't you open up easyrsc and run it from ur home pc and make it 200mil for max exp and grind urself i'll be happy to ban u from that edge dungeon with the 100 accounts i got access to for doing nothing, i've never seen this low amount of pkers in the pking scene in any ''active'' server atm and almost everyone has quit, all the pkers who have kept the scene alive for the past 12 years, + more quittin week by week n summer coming also + new servers opening player count is gonna drop like fk

Last edited by Jauroo (19 May 2019 18:43)

Player avatar

soulfear Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

sirpyrrhic said:

my main point is that while i'm in the wild i'd rather be killed by a player that has actually earned his levels to match mine not a player who just bought them or made them in a few seconds.  That just feels like any first person shooter game to me... hence the me saying just add an insta kill spell or make an idle version of this game. that's just me taking an outlandish perspective...

As for narrow mined yes. I know exactly what i like. But i'd rather play with people so here we are bickering about details.

What we really need is to forget this shit and get n0m to advertise on facecrack. All these changes will never reach a new audience unless we advertise it...

Advertising isn't gonna do shit these days, especially for Rev. You might get a few new players per month tops, when there are hundreds of players literally who choose NOT to play due to their own reasons, but believe me, 99% of the people willing to play RSC knows that Rev exists. People are in their 30s and have invested their time making their pkers from server to server from year to year and why the fuck would they be bothered to do that in these days when people have jobs and families n other shit and most of them can login for an hour or 2 max a day and just want to have fun, if you had that amount of time to play per day it would literally take you 6 months to get a flats account so fuck off and think about someone else than u, if you don't want to have a succesful server why don't you open up easyrsc and run it from ur home pc and make it 200mil for max exp and grind urself i'll be happy to ban u from that edge dungeon with the 100 accounts i got access to for doing nothing, i've never seen this low amount of pkers in the pking scene in any ''active'' server atm and almost everyone has quit, all the pkers who have kept the scene alive for the past 12 years, + more quittin week by week n summer coming also + new servers opening player count is gonna drop like fk

please stop giving these kids attention smile

• 2 (current)
  • »