- Changed few things about npc death. Their damage tracking and exp distribution. - Checked that you get correct exp and the drops work fine. - Changed networking . - Rewrote plugin handler. - Changed how ground item owner is identified.
- Stat menu panel has been enlarged to fit all text. - The X marking the location you are going to, on the mini map, has been made a touch smaller and is now accurate. - APK issue with it not saving your click to hold time - Fixed - Insert and swap while banking on Android have been adjusted for more accuracy - Removed Protect from Magic spell from prayer list (this will not be implemented) - Latency added to the sidebar.
- Option for larger font size - option to change client resolution
- Staking Interface simplified
- Noted items now work with quick gears - Teambanks getting disorganized after restarts - fixed - When using the insert/swap when trying to select your item to move it seems to be off, you often accidentally select the item above the one you're clicking. - Fixed ( Mobile) - Deposit Equipment was not working for teambanks. - Fixed
- Jatix will now tell Ulti Ironmen that he can not assist them, rather than giving them noted vials in exchange for potions. (UIM are stand alone only!) - Golden Bowls are now stackable for easy removal from bank after smithing - Guard Dogs now accessible in Ardougne, to Melee, only after completion of Tribal Totem. - Combining poison antidotes to create full potions has been implemented - Shopkeeper in Fishing Guild right-click option now works - Fire Giant rune drops buffed - Gate in Reaper Lair, by lessers, not allowing players to pass through - fixed - Druidic Ritual Quest no longer gives wrong XP reward to Veteran accounts - Black (G) Helmet is now listed as (G) in the Auction House - Mithril pickaxe stats have been set properly - Unstrung Amulets had typo'd text. - Dramen tree can now be cut with an equipped axe - When completing scavenger clues without the clue scroll in inventory, the items are taken. - Fixed - Woodcutting Guide has been updated - Pheonix Weapon Stor Key can now be used on an Ironman, so they can complete Shield of Arav without Moderator assistance - Ring of Life will now work outside of Melee combat. For example, being maged by reaper. - Converting Gilded Plated / Legs now works with Thrander - Max Cape price has been changed from 1,782,000 to 1,881,000
- Yanille agility shortcut now works - handholds on wall near watchtower ( to leave Yanille)
PVP / Wilderness Fixes
- Underground, and top floor in eastern castle are now 1v1 , as the ground floor is - Poison Arrows - not doing poison damage has been fixed - New gauntlets can no longer be worn with harden plates. - Players can no longer bank at fort while being casted with magic or ranged - Hotspot bug - no red skull - fixed - Poisoned darts are no longer able to poison you, if you have protect from ranged prayer enabled - Unable to "unlock" on party system / leave party has been fixed - Timer on Fort doors has been fixed. Read below to find out about the Fort Dragon Door! - Suiciding on Dragon inside fort will not be fixed, but this will happen if you choose to do it
- If the KBD targets you while in Survival, you are no longer able to log out. - Players can use shield of arrav pieces and candlesticks on others in survival - Fixed by not allowing items to be taken
- Renegade Knights were not aggroing players on slayer task - fixed - Poison can no longer produce the last hit on Golems - Salarin the twisted not affected by strike spells done using Slayer Staff (Strike) - fixed - Torch lighting bug - player not registering as "in combat" - fixed - Rune Golem XP Bug - fixed - "Nowhere" option on Slayer Ring will no longer use up a charge - Decreased Nature Rune drops from slayer monsters - this was done due to the Nature Rune prices dropping way too much. - Add Clue Scroll drops to slayer Monsters - Slayer Staves will no longer auto cast in F2P Wilderness - Slayer Mask - can now be worn in place of a dust mask - Slayer Cape has been added to Xae'Kor's shop. The cost is 500k GP, and you must be 99 Slayer to buy and wear. ( Mr T will be our first player to 99 Slayer, within the next couple days )
RSCR Exclusive Wiki
We have been working on an RSCR wiki that will be released soon. This will be a great "go to" for all RSCR custom content questions.