Traning suggestion

Player avatar

newguy123 Send PM

A lot of the training spots are over crowded and limits people from training efficiently.
with server growth these spots will continue to become more and more packed and it should be addressed as the server continues to grow.
people training characters obviously adds to growth of the server so something like training should have less limitations.  My suggestion: double or triple the npc in areas where people frequently train.

another quick fix suggestion
remove wilderness bank timers after being in non pvp fights

Last edited by newguy123 (26 Feb 2019 21:05)

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Have you not seen the Eastern wilderness slayer areas? Tons of aggressive npc's to train at even without training slayer. Both "forts" have NPC's upstairs and downstairs as well. If you combine that with the rest of the wilderness and all of the training spots outside the wilderness there is definitely no shortage of quality training spots.

Player avatar

newguy123 Send PM

Synbios said:

Have you not seen the Eastern wilderness slayer areas? Tons of aggressive npc's to train at even without training slayer. Both "forts" have NPC's upstairs and downstairs as well. If you combine that with the rest of the wilderness and all of the training spots outside the wilderness there is definitely no shortage of quality training spots.

yes thats where i've been training all week on the eastern part of wilderness and its been packed. hence this thread. other spots are usually packed aswell.

Player avatar

newguy123 Send PM

another suggestion highscores for tourneys,survival,hunger games and on the flipside highscores for who donates for events the most to have a little friendly competition for something that benefits the server

Player avatar

Mod T Send PM

newguy123 said:

another suggestion highscores for tourneys,survival,hunger games and on the flipside highscores for who donates for events the most to have a little friendly competition for something that benefits the server

This here is a great idea imo ^

And a few more npcs for training spots doesn't hurt +1

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Anyone remember what happened last time I added all those extra npcs?  lol

Every npc is east wild castle ruins, is a new addition, and I am glad to see it is finally being used.

I feel there are more than enough npcs in wild, and outside wild to train on.

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

Maybe look into non afk training methods like slayer for more variety in training.