Reaper revamping

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

I was thinking about how many people insist that reaper be revamped. Just add to the drop table also add a new rare drop (dragon dagger) or (obsidian necklaces)

Also had a small idea to work with the hellhounds so they have a chance of dropping stackable loots smile

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

The reaper drop table was revised very recently (along with that of KBD)
Dragon daggers and obsidian necklaces are slayer unique drops, so those are not likely to be added to the reaper's drop table.

What kind of 'stackable loot' are you thinking for hellhounds? Just curious.

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

The idea is reaper needs a rare item drop something worth 1000s of kills grinding for.

Hellhounds
Just cool shit, random useful items arrows more runes or something.. also I was thinking of a new unique item for hellhounds to drop (only at reaper) like a super rare helmet or a new version of hunters cape. With flames haha. (Hell) hound cape

Player avatar

Wellan Send PM

skillystr said:

The idea is reaper needs a rare item drop something worth 1000s of kills grinding for.

Hellhounds
Just cool shit, random useful items arrows more runes or something.. also I was thinking of a new unique item for hellhounds to drop (only at reaper) like a super rare helmet or a new version of hunters cape. With flames haha. (Hell) hound cape

Maybe give "Hellhounds bones" (Half way between big bones and drag bones, exp-wise?) so it actually is worth killing them. Or else yeah, fire, air, bloods or arrows to re-supply and keep killing reaper.

Last edited by Wellan (21 Feb 2019 20:21)

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Wellan said:

skillystr said:

Hellhounds

Maybe give "Hellhounds bones" (Half way between big bones and drag bones, exp-wise?) so it actually is worth killing them. Or else yeah, fire, air, bloods or arrows to re-supply and keep killing reaper.

Supplies would be good, I think I lost more money than I gained doing reaper always getting garbage drops...

Player avatar

Rockslide Send PM

Mod Vinkie said:

Dragon daggers and obsidian necklaces are slayer unique drops, so those are not likely to be added to the reaper's drop table.

Wait... there are dragon daggers now? I thought it was dragon hatchet. Did you mistype or did I miss something?

Player avatar

Wellan Send PM

Rockslide said:

Mod Vinkie said:

Wait... there are dragon daggers now? I thought it was dragon hatchet. Did you mistype or did I miss something?

Both, from slayer drops

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Rockslide said:

Unique drop from Venom bombers big_smile See the Slayer Guide for more details

Synbios said:

Supplies would be good, I think I lost more money than I gained doing reaper always getting garbage drops...

I doubt it. Drops have always been decent, and have even been slightly buffed recently. Apart from food and arrows, there's pretty much no cost. If you bring cheaper (addy?) arrows, it's pretty much only profit smile

Additionally, I know of several players who join up for reaper almost daily, enjoy plenty of loot and really enjoy the social aspect of killing it together. If you have a decent team of 3-4 players you can get fast and efficient kills.

Last edited by Mod Vinkie (22 Feb 2019 09:56)

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

Wellan said:

skillystr said:

Hellhounds

Yeah that's that issue

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

The hell hound bones is a great idea. They should definitely drop something. Although the reapers drops have been buffed lately I still think he should be more rewarding. He is the biggest baddest boss in game and people taking the time to group up and kill him, should benefit a tad more imo.

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

trotalong1 said:

The hell hound bones is a great idea. They should definitely drop something. Although the reapers drops have been buffed lately I still think he should be more rewarding. He is the biggest baddest boss in game and people taking the time to group up and kill him, should benefit a tad more imo.

I agree trot