Slayer/wildy suggestions

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

This is mainly stuff for the wilderness slayer master. Since there is no p2p wild anymore we need those new dungeons either moved above the fence or make the underground p2p. Silly not being able to do slayer in wild with p2p gear and feels broken to me. Also I think black demons/black dragons /blue dragons need to be added to potential tasks. Move lava golems to new area or one of the new dungeons and bring blue dragons back where they were before.

Another solution is make a new fence down the middle of the wild in a north south direction east p2p west f2p. Easy peezy. That or add p2p back into rotation at least a couple days a week.
Screenshot-2019-02-16-10-11-24.png

Last edited by Tjd9 (16 Feb 2019 17:23)

Player avatar

Mod T Send PM

Make east wild p2p +1

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Blue Dragons will not be brought back to members wild.  Reason being, they were never approved by n0m to be added there, and he is the one who makes the call..and said to remove them.

Black Demons and Black Dragons were not added due to needing to get through a f2p only area, most likely in p2p gear, to get to them.

The slayer monsters that are in the dungeon in 13 east wild are able to be killed fairly easy, which is why those are there, and the harder ones are in member wild.

As for  p2p back into rotation, it is on the list of things to do.  We are deciding where and how.

Player avatar

Snake eyez Send PM

subscriber

P2p needs added back to rotation. Stop listening to nyx and his shitty team and put p2p/gmage back into rotation

Player avatar

demon12 Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

Wildy has been active last days. P2p will make it dead as it was. No p2p wild anymore. Hasn't been working.
First post suggestion is a mess, no one could remember where p2p line goes.

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

I suggest you make 40p disabled under 5 wild for levels under 40. Tank mages should be get rid of.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Wildy has been really active now that it's been only F2P, i guess P2P will only fuck it up, you could try adding some new content into the p2p side of wilderness which would actually make people go over there and fight over whatever there would be, new dungeons with new npcs that drops some good shit and so on

Player avatar

Nastylist Send PM

p2p should be added back to the rotation for sure 100% hands down

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

mapi said:

Tank mages should be get rid of.

You are suggesting that we do not allow players to train their characters to the builds they prefer?  :\

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

Yes. As an old event moderator of e.mualation, where i made pk events,  i say my opinion. ( I pk here a lot) This isnt original rscrevolution, but we play this because this is similar to original rscrevolution. We love all all the details orig.rsc. had.  rscrevolution didnt have 1 90+ 1 tanks. I would nerf every 1 80+ 1 char to 1 70 1 and wouldnt allow party for chars with 1 def and 1 str, 70+ def.

No one likes tanks. Atleast in rsc angel and rsc emolution you could hit those defs, with atk char.
Even low lvl pk dies when pray tanks take over. They just run back to border, sip pray pot and get back to wild. No one can hit so everyone runs down (talking about 32-34s)

Last edited by mapi (7 Mar 2019 15:26)

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Pepsi said:

mapi said:

Tank mages should be get rid of.

You are suggesting that we do not allow players to train their characters to the builds they prefer?  :\

A good ''solution'' would be that you would need 40 attack / str to enter wilderness if you're 40 def or so, that way the 60 combats wouldnt be 99 def, it's pretty ******** there are 50cb magers with only def aswell, and with this combat formula + having the equipment tab ( so you have more food ) you can't kill a 61cb mager even if you're on a 99 1 65 attack beast and multi on a mager and cast him flawlessly and not miss a catch, it was barely possible before, obv can't tell people which builds they can or can not build but we tried that on the other server b4 and it worked out allright, would help out the people who doesn't have time to train every counter build you need, you'll just log out if you're a low level pure and get jumped by a bunch of magers and a pure theres nothing you can do

Inb4 Humans comes to rage i seen him puttin on some serious running and logging skills on his 48cb mager

Last edited by Jauroo (7 Mar 2019 18:39)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Str + attack should have to be greater than defense, otherwise defense of only 50% counts or something.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I'm sorry, but not allowing people to be in the wilderness if they have a certain build is just not going to happen.

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

Now it should be the right time to ask "do you even pk Pepsi?"

Well, fix it so atk chars can hit def, now its just well very dumb and not rscrevolution.

Regardless the difference between our thoughts ty for  response.

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

All you people can't read apparently. There will be perma f2p lvl 1-60 and perma p2p lvl 1-60 with split wild. No one will take away your precious f2p. Most f2p pkers don't leave castle /fort area so give them west and p2p the east. They won't even know the difference. Don't tell me wild 50+ is a solution. It's only good up there for flats.

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Tjd9 said:

All you people can't read apparently. There will be perma f2p lvl 1-60 and perma p2p lvl 1-60 with split wild. No one will take away your precious f2p. Most f2p pkers don't leave castle /fort area so give them west and p2p the east. They won't even know the difference. Don't tell me wild 50+ is a solution. It's only good up there for flats.

+100000000

Definitly broken atm... And p2p definitely needed.

Pepsi, don't even give us one p2p wildy day so pkers keep their precious f2p. Split the wild with East being p2p. Works for all concerned.

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.