A few things I feel are vital.

Player avatar

1nsanus Send PM

Firstly I'd like to say good job on the constant updates and new content multiple times a week, keep up the good work.

Here are a few things I feel need to be addressed in regards to redundancies.

Engrage potion - As it stands, not very many people find it to be useful because most NPC's were made aggressive while on an assignment and even some without an assignment, I feel this defeats the purpose of the enrage potion. A possible solution would be to remove all aggro from NPC's while on an assignment to force players who want to benefit from aggressive NPC's to actually purchase the enrage potion.

Magnetic Ring - Not only does the use of this ring feel not very rewarding as players are still having to cast telekinetic grab to pick up the remainder of the projectiles that the ring will not, but using this ring also renders Archer's Ring obsolete. A possible solution would be to add an additional bonus to Magnetic Ring, such as ranged bonus or an effect similar to Ring of Riches where it picks up not only arrows but coins, ore, bars etc... or maybe even make combining both magnetic ring and archer's ring possible to craft a Magnetic Archer's Ring that gives perks of both rings.

Slayer Staves - As I'm sure you're well aware, nobody is using these as the cost is far too great for the benefit of actually using them... I personally would rather save my slayer points and use a regular weapon and cast myself if I'm going to be spending the runes anyway. Coins, slayer points and runes are too much of a price to pay for the simple, yet limited perk of auto-casting. A possible solution would be to increase the slayer staves weapon aim/power progressively for each tier as well as significantly lower the cost or remove the slayer point requirement altogether.

I have a few other things I'd like to mention but this post is already becoming a full length novel, maybe another time! anyway, thanks for listening as always!

Last edited by 1nsanus (4 Feb 2019 17:41)

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/20t5wrl.png[/img]

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

+1 magnetic Archer's ring

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

not sure on the going rate for bronze arrows but i bought some for 19 each and to me they were not worth my time to pick them up.  the magnetic ring would work for me.

Also the mag ring might be useful pking if your firing poisoned rune arrows.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears