Wildy Slayer

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Wilderness is one of the main lifelines of this game, and there hasn't been any real solution, so im going to propose an idea.

Introduce Wildy Slayer

How it works:

1. Add wildy slayer monsters. Also, boosted slayer exp when killing these monsters in wildy, extra exp with skull too. Add bunch of incentives to attract people to come to wildy.
2. Add drop table (wildy slayer "presents" or "box"). Higher lvl monsters get better drop rates etc. Hotspots higher drop rate.
3. Each "slayer present" has an opportunity to give you items for example 1/200 r2h chances, etc so on the sky's the limits on how you want to balance economy

This way people will have an incentive to train and pvm in wilderness to make money, and also a way to make PK active again.

P.S. get rid of allowing people to park 5-10 accounts at hotspots. that shit is killing PK. my 2cent.

I won't be active much since im back in school again, but i'll log once in a while to claim wildy. pce.

Last edited by humans (19 Jan 2019 19:15)

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Staff move this to suggestions subforum

Player avatar

Il S0lija Il Send PM

yes i agree. slayer has emptied out the wild even more now since the release

Player avatar

Rockslide Send PM

As long as you keep non-wildy alternatives for all slayer assignments. Would be pretty lame to force skillers into wild, just so you can get some easy kills. I'm not setting foot in wild anymore.

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Rockslide said:

As long as you keep non-wildy alternatives for all slayer assignments. Would be pretty lame to force skillers into wild, just so you can get some easy kills. I'm not setting foot in wild anymore.

Wildy slayer is in addition to world slayer. You just get extra perks for taking the risk inside wildy. You can still slay outside of the wilderness.