Two Five/T5/Danio

Player avatar

Two Five Send PM

Just stumbled across this private server, been inactive for a very long time. Once a member of LumbyTrain, Shizzled, Reinet - All those good old communities. I went by various names as stated in the title, however mainly known as “Danio” from one of my original characters “Pure Danio”. Wont drag the intro on too long you either knew me, or you didnt.

Intrigued to see if any of my old friends are here.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Wassup, I was on Reinet back in the day. Welcome dude.

I was Ovvn, I R P K E R and Sars Pk.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Two Five Send PM

Cheers bro. Your usernames are familiar, don’t think we knew each other personally though.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Welcome, was runeknight95 back in the day

Last edited by runeknight95 (23 Nov 2018 02:56)

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

Welcome to the group! Your name is very familiar. Especially the Pure Danio name.

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

Welcome Pure Danio, I remember you botted a 114 called that, but theres no reason to bot on RSCR, xp is increased and detection is in place smile

Player avatar

Two Five Send PM

U N C E R said:

Welcome Pure Danio, I remember you botted a 114 called that, but theres no reason to bot on RSCR, xp is increased and detection is in place smile

Lmfao. Uncer! I remember you! M A W L aswell was it? Great you were. You got alot of heat back in the day for talking absolute nonsense. Terrible pk’er and a botter yourself. No legit player consistently calls themselves legit like you did. Hilarious.

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

Two Five said:

U N C E R said:

Lmfao. Uncer! I remember you! M A W L aswell was it? Great you were. You got alot of heat back in the day for talking absolute nonsense. Terrible pk’er and a botter yourself. No legit player consistently calls themselves legit like you did. Hilarious.

lmaoooooooooooooo

Player avatar

Two Five Send PM

N E 1 P K said:

Two Five said:

U N C E R said:

lmaoooooooooooooo

Crazy, 10+years on this guy is still as deluded as ever. One day he didn’t exist, then way after f2p closed we have ourselves a random 120. The whole community called him out on it, maybe this is why after all this time he’s still riding it out ?