Ban Appeal old accs?

Player avatar

Zeimten Send PM

I'm trying to get back into RSCR and I haven't played in about 4-5 years, I tried logging into my accounts and they seem to be banned. I'm unsure the cause and was hoping to get some information. Anyway, looking forward to getting back into rsc p server scene again... it's been quiet a long long time. Everythings changed in this game big time

1) Name each character you are appealing along with information about your offense.
ranging4u2pk
P2
yes boy
varock obama
cum
cumm

2) If there is additional evidence you wish to provide toward your innocence, you may do so privately in addition to your appeal.
none that i know of.

3) Do not post on other peoples ban appeals or post ban appeals for other people.
ok
4) Once an appeal is answered, do not post any more appeals for those characters.
ok

5) Emails, PMs, in-game inquiries about bans will NOT be answered; use this forum instead.
ok
6) Be honest! Respect goes a long way. If it doesn't help you get unbanned, at least it will foster a good relationship going forward.
ok
7) We reserve the right to ban any character for automated play, real-world trading, malicious activity, or any serious violation or history of violations.
ok

Player avatar

Zeimten Send PM

Billy are you able to check this topic out anytime soon please

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal. Unfortunately, we have decided that these characters will not be unbanned in accordance with our rules. After doing some digging it appears you were banned in mid 2015 for automated play / botting. When we reviewed the evidence, these bans appeared legitimate, and that prevents you from being able to play those characters again.

We appreciate you looking into the server to play again and regret that your characters cannot be unbanned. If you have any further questions or if there is anything more we can do to assist you, please let us know.

Billy

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol