ranged damage chart?

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

is there some sort of ranged damage chart?  or calc? i don't really see much for that. im curious about ranged since i've never really used it.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

61 is 10s. 68 is 11, 76 is 12 I think. 81 is 13, 88 is 14. 94 or 95 is 15

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

hmmn  so how is a lvl 40 in iron that has at least 40 attack cause he's wielding a r2h hitting 17's with ranged?  heck i have 40 att and 1 def/prayer/magic and only 65 str.  by your numbers how can he fit in 95+ ranged with 40 attack?

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

sirpyrrhic said:

hmmn  so how is a lvl 40 in iron that has at least 40 attack cause he's wielding a r2h hitting 17's with ranged?  heck i have 40 att and 1 def/prayer/magic and only 65 str.  by your numbers how can he fit in 95+ ranged with 40 attack?

what? by training it or what do you mean lol, but if you don't level up your str and wanna go for 95 range on those combat stats you'll get combat lvls

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

at combat lvl 40 im 40 att 55 hp and 65 str.   i don't see how another lvl 40 with also 40 att and unknown str n hp is hitting 17's with ranged.

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

if i use the combat calc i can get 99 ranged and 10 hp at lvl 40..... and well i don't see how you can make a character like that.....

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

sirpyrrhic said:

if i use the combat calc i can get 99 ranged and 10 hp at lvl 40..... and well i don't see how you can make a character like that.....

Ranged kills do not award an HP experience drop.

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

sirpyrrhic said:

at combat lvl 40 im 40 att 55 hp and 65 str.   i don't see how another lvl 40 with also 40 att and unknown str n hp is hitting 17's with ranged.

p2p?

Player avatar

torque13 Send PM

subscriber

my guess is its p2p, rune arrows and a ranged pot.

Last edited by torque13 (8 Oct 2018 16:50)

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

your kidding right? no hp exp from ranged? is that the same for magic? i'll have to toy with the combat calculator. 

i've also stumbled across this too.

alternatively if you do vampire slayer at 1 attack its automatically lvl 40 with no hp exp

as seen in this thread https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=11361
although searching for vampire slayer rewards i find its 4825 exp which clearly is not lvl 40 attack but in rscr maybe exp rewards have changed?

so am i correct in that you could easily just ignore all combat stats and just get a buncha ranged levels,  then finish vamp slayer and bam your now Xranged with 40 att and 10 hp?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

sirpyrrhic said:

your kidding right? no hp exp from ranged? is that the same for magic? i'll have to toy with the combat calculator. 

i've also stumbled across this too.

alternatively if you do vampire slayer at 1 attack its automatically lvl 40 with no hp exp

as seen in this thread https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=11361
although searching for vampire slayer rewards i find its 4825 exp which clearly is not lvl 40 attack but in rscr maybe exp rewards have changed?

so am i correct in that you could easily just ignore all combat stats and just get a buncha ranged levels,  then finish vamp slayer and bam your now Xranged with 40 att and 10 hp?

Yea or you can wine attack at dummies in varrock.

I had a 40 1 1 with 69 range for awhile.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

rap devil Send PM

Its p2p. thats how.  Range pot and rune arrows.

Player avatar

Flying Send PM

subscriber

It's alright and can be fun at times being high ranged and low combat.. but sometimes it sucks too. I get 3 hit a lot and even 2 hit sometimes lol.

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?