ohm's ban appeal

Player avatar

symphonie Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

On April 27th, 2018, my character Ohm has been banned for RWT. He was my beloved bank.

I would first like to state that I am guilty.

For now 4 years, I have been a good boy and an active member of this community.

I have noticed a recent appeal on the forums about RWT. After reading through that post, I feel that my punishment might have been a bit harsh...
as my character has been permanently banned and that losing that character made me lose all my worthy items (you can see logs of trades everyday or so I played from my other characters and main account).

Furthermore, I would like to add that I have never seek to do RWT on my own. Someone came to me offering it as I was selling an item and I mindlessly said yes to the offer. During the transaction I noticed that I was trading with someone who had been spamming Global Chat with RWT offers for days.

As a way to repent, I would gladly donate the money I gained in this to RscRevolution to support the server. This might not be very ethic in some ways, so feel free to ignore this part. All I want to show is that I did not do this to actually make money with my virtual items. It happened and I said yes to the offer.

Regards,

Symphonie

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi, thank you for the thorough appeal and for the details which help us to find your case faster.

Looking into your case, like other RWT cases, it's the sad story of a loyal and upstanding player who makes a mistake even though they're aware of the risks. You took a chance and got caught for it, but it's important that you're owning up to it to have a good relationship going forward. I hope you can appreciate that this ban was carried out dispassionately and we strive to continue to provide the best user experience possible.

Your character is unbanned but the items have been deleted from your bank inventory and equipment. We appreciate the offer to donate the items but we are not in the practice of collecting those items, RWT is serving as its own gold sink and that frees up buying power for legitimate players, the type of player you will be again now that you plan to abide by the rules.

In retrospect I'm not sure you even wanted an unban, given the lack of stats on the character. Nevertheless, you'll find this is consistent with our past judgments on ban appeals for first time RWT.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol