A couple of suggestions.

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

Just a couple of QoL-like suggestions:

- Making the use of gliders, boats, and spirit trees a lot less frustrating by cutting out the lengthy and slow dialogue, adding the option to click on any boat to directly use them or a right-click option to sailors, monks, gnomes and the cart rider in shilo that allows for direct transportation. Especially the cart rider and spirit trees can be painfully slow in my experience.

- Batching for buckets of sand and soft clay. At the moment, glassmaking is a lengthy and slow process, with several steps to it. Removing the need to manually click each bucket would make a small but welcome change. Soft clay has become very useful with the addition of teleport tablets, but like buckets of sand, it has to be made individually.

- Adding Ashes to the hide bones option. Demons are regularly killed for training and their drops, but drop ashes rather than bones.
Additionally, it would be great for people training firemaking! It's very difficult to light logs when there are already ashes in the same square, and not too many places make for efficient firemaking training. Of course, adding the option to light logs from inside your inventory would be great, but that's already been suggested in a different thread I believe.

Player avatar

Businessman Send PM

DMM2_Participant

All of these are good suggestions. But I would add to the hide ashes bit that hide bones shouldn't hide big/dragon bones. Hiding ashes would definitely be nice though for all those black demon hunters.

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

Yeah, the third suggestion is definitely the most important one smile

Player avatar

rappsyyy Send PM

Might as well throw in batching dye. There is so much dialogue to get through to make 1 dye.

Player avatar

steelphist Send PM

rappsyyy said:

Might as well throw in batching dye. There is so much dialogue to get through to make 1 dye.

And batching soft clay.

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

steelphist said:

rappsyyy said:

And batching soft clay.

As short as my list is, it's in there wink

Steelviper44 Send PM

sounds good. esp the ashes

[img]https://i.imgur.com/fYyIacd.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/HzOeBA9.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

steelphist Send PM

Vinkie said:

steelphist said:

rappsyyy said:

And batching soft clay.

As short as my list is, it's in there wink

Hahaha sorry man. Indeed it is.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Very solid suggestions, will be implemented.