Iron Man Players Only

Player avatar

Arya Starkz Send PM

subscriber

Hi everyone

As ive been playing Ironman Mode Ive noticed apart from odd mats to buy from shops and 99 skill capes there aint much for us to spend our money on I thought of an idea which could work just hope it dont piss off regular accounts much so the idea was to implement a shop in where only iron man and ulti Iron Man can buy rares from excluding Armour pieces they should be unique to clue scrolls only and have them set at the same price as they do on regular accounts the only difference how ever would these iron man exclusive items either have a time limit on it them so they disappear or they simply cant be dropped or anything to avoid a influx of rares

Make us Iron Man looks cooler through Cosmetics! The shop could even be the female non traded able char from legends guild! to make it even better and rewarding

Also gives new players a chance to look cool and aim for something much higher! lets me know people views and options!

Last edited by Arya Starkz (25 Jul 2018 23:01)

Winter Is Coming!

Player avatar

AnnSkelerton Send PM

+1 but please put some runes in the store too
or invent runecrafting
i have no runes
please help me my family is starving

please help me

Player avatar

Arya Starkz Send PM

subscriber

Haha runes are easy to obtain kill some otherworldy for keys an get to Tavelery chest or Fire Giants are great for runes! thanks the reply back!

Winter Is Coming!

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I can't disagree with this suggestion at all.  Seems those players who are playing a "harder game"  should maybe get their own special perks.

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

+1 currently new Ironman have no way to obtain "Rares". Shouldn't be drop tradeable to non-Ironman accounts though and should be 10M+ (very hard for an Ironman to obtain).

Player avatar

Lemuria Send PM

subscriber

Heya, this is something brought up frequently in ironman discussions and afaik most people, myself included think this is a good idea, a small concern tho is what of the ironman that currently have rares already thanks to grinding their asses of during events?
Also, i know you suggested this because you want something to spend gp on, but since this should be aimed at endgame ironman should it really only be buyable with gp only? if all the rares would be obtainable with gp only people would only go for whatever gives the most gp which would make "endgame" even more static, if a shop as this should come into play it would be more desireable to have a few obtainable with gp only, while the remaining bulk could be awarded/traded when certain goals are achieved, it would give players more variation in goals

UIM <3

Player avatar

Arya Starkz Send PM

subscriber

Yeah indeed end game thats where my idea came to put the shop in legends guild and use the women on floor 1 near furance as the rare shop, Lemuria i like the points you covered maybe not just gp them but a exchange of goods and true I would feel for those Iron Man who grinded past events etc but lets face it there aint many active iron man with decent rares  yeah like an achievement system if you will you mean Lem

Winter Is Coming!

Player avatar

Skill in blu Send PM

subscriber

Hey, Effendi here, I think this is an amazing idea, and definitely should be implemented into the game with a few tweaks to it as they see fit. Awesome idea Ir0n Man!!! big_smile

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

-1. Only because I may be the only Ironman with party hats at the moment haha. I think I've suggested this in the past. Only joking about the. - 1. Would be a cool idea. I especially like the reward system idea to unlock them. also make them non droppable to reg chars.

Last edited by Tjd9 (27 Jul 2018 23:27)

Player avatar

Arya Starkz Send PM

subscriber

Yeah that sounds like a cool idea PuremanL different colour variations of the current ones out could work not just for Phats but for any Rare, but let us not forget these rares are not going to be easy to obtain TJD you could be the first one to obtain them all since your maxed out now and congratz on that btw. Any way its implicated it would be a serious challenge an achievement system sounds cool for it and if it was in Legends guild then thats something else Iron Man players would need to achieve first it would be Iron Man end game stuff

Winter Is Coming!

Player avatar

Jasmine Send PM

Ultimate Ironman should have a white Santa Hat variation, and Normal Ironman should have maybe a Grey Santa hat variation?
and as for Party Hats, a White (G) or maybe Yellow (W) for Ultimates and White (T) or Yellow (T) for Normals!
Would be sooo cool!!

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

+1

I have no interests in iron man and have rares in the real game, wouldn't have an issue with this

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Tjd9 said:

-1. Only because I may be the only Ironman with party hats at the moment haha. I think I've suggested this in the past. Only joking about the. - 1. Would be a cool idea. I especially like the reward system idea to unlock them. also make them non droppable to reg chars.

Still got my red hat, Santa, elf, reap set, winter set, and more.
smile

Player avatar

IronLungJr2nd Send PM

subscriber

Jasmine said:

Ultimate Ironman should have a white Santa Hat variation, and Normal Ironman should have maybe a Grey Santa hat variation?
and as for Party Hats, a White (G) or maybe Yellow (W) for Ultimates and White (T) or Yellow (T) for Normals!
Would be sooo cool!!

Mabe with the helmet symbol on em?? Lol

Player avatar

IronLungJr2nd Send PM

subscriber

Mabe some sort of ironman guild? Certain skill total to get mabe?

Player avatar

IronLungJr2nd Send PM

subscriber

Imagine grinding like 20 mill (just an example) for a rare on iron.. either way. +1 on ironman rights for cosmetic justice!!!

Player avatar

IronLungJr2nd Send PM

subscriber

when i first started reaper hood was possible to obtain while farming reaper and then later on was taken off drop table before i could really farm him enough to have a chance at getting it. And then at the halloween event ironmen couldnt farm the dude in wild (so i heard)for possible mask so i didnt even try to participate in that aspect of the event.. tho i am thankful for having a black uni mask and royal set(Full blk t, blk g, iron g, iron t minus kite also) i still want a reaper hood to go with my trims!!

Player avatar

Arya Starkz Send PM

subscriber

Alright so a friend of mine came up with another idea we should throw into the mix I think it's a gooden so Unique to IM only and Ultra IM an armour set that looks cool as ! that could be same stats as rune / harderned rune? Throw more ideas out keep this rolling!

Winter Is Coming!