Hunters Cape

Player avatar

Anna Send PM

subscriber

I've been waiting a few weeks for a hunters cape on my ironman to finish this clue. I can pay 2x the market price or just borrow it for a few minutes- if an admin can help me out please.

Player avatar

On Point Send PM

I dont think ironman mode works like that.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

As I discussed with you several days ago, unfortunately at this time, there is not an option for an IronMan to acquire a Hunter's Cape.

There have been suggestions and discussions regarding a "lending shop" , but  nothing more.  It is not something that was approved by the Dev Team or is in progress.

Your best option at the moment is to destroy that clue and farm for another, unfortunately sad

Player avatar

Anna Send PM

subscriber

I'd like to suggest removing the clue from the possibility of getting.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Anna said:

I'd like to suggest removing the clue from the possibility of getting.

We have discussed that also!  big_smile

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

I have 2 hunters capes on my Ironman and I had 10 when they were released. I dropped 8 Hunter capes with reaper hoods to regular characters because I felt it was too many.
-1 I don't see any reason to make such drastic changes. I'd be more supportive on allowing reaper to drop them again or allow a regular cape to take it's place for the clues on Ironman without the asthetics of a hunters cape.

Clues are supposed to be difficult and I've had a couple that were out of reach and had to drop them. Hard clues are just that... Hard.

-3ir0n5

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

3o5 said:

I have 2 hunters capes on my Ironman and I had 10 when they were released. I dropped 8 Hunter capes with reaper hoods to regular characters because I felt it was too many.
-1 I don't see any reason to make such drastic changes. I'd be more supportive on allowing reaper to drop them again or allow a regular cape to take it's place for the clues on Ironman without the asthetics of a hunters cape.

Clues are supposed to be difficult and I've had a couple that were out of reach and had to drop them. Hard clues are just that... Hard.

-3ir0n5

Hard and unobtainable are completely different. This clue should changed. What are you -1ing to? Any non Ironman that got that clue would just buy it. Was this a difficult feat for Ironmen when Reaper dropped capes, sure. Did many Ironman farm the cape for the sole purpose of doing a clue, unlikely.

Last edited by w4rmachine (23 Jun 2018 03:11)

Player avatar

Anna Send PM

subscriber

3o5 said:

-3ir0n5

Nothing you said is relevant.

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

You're asking for a hunters cape to be traded from regular player to ironman. I stated that it was possible to obtain one and you should have taken advantage of that as well.
I then said I do not support your suggestion.
I also made a suggestion that would have less impact on the way Ironman works on the server.

The entire post was relevant.

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

3o5 said:

You're asking for a hunters cape to be traded from regular player to ironman. I stated that it was possible to obtain one and you should have taken advantage of that as well.
I also made a suggestion that would have less impact on the way Ironman works on the server.

#1 You obtaining 1, 10 or 100 hunter capes on your ironman is irrelevant because they are no longer obtainable.

#2 The fact you can no longer obtain them and this was kept on as a clue is an oversite and considered a bug. It has been stated several times by Staff they're working on removing the clue and that custom RscR items/situations should not really be clues anyway. He's simply asked if an exception could be made for a bug.

#3 Take advantage of what? He got the clue a few days ago not a year ago. How could he have taken advantage of it. He didn't even have an ironman when this clue worked. Drastic changes? Did you really take this post as an easy way to get Hunter Cape on an Ironman without doing any work. This is about the clue, he doesn't care about the cape.

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

w4rmachine said:

3o5 said:

#1 You obtaining 1, 10 or 100 hunter capes on your ironman is irrelevant because they are no longer obtainable.

#2 The fact you can no longer obtain them and this was kept on as a clue is an oversite and considered a bug. It has been stated several times by Staff they're working on removing the clue and that custom RscR items/situations should not really be clues anyway. He's simply asked if an exception could be made for a bug.

#3 Take advantage of what? He got the clue a few days ago not a year ago. How could he have taken advantage of it. He didn't even have an ironman when this clue worked. Drastic changes? Did you really take this post as an easy way to get Hunter Cape on an Ironman without doing any work. This is about the clue, he doesn't care about the cape.

Wtf r u on about?

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

3o5 said:

w4rmachine said:

3o5 said:

Wtf r u on about?

Just saying your logic makes 0 sense. This clue is broken for Ironmen. The fact it wasn't before doesn't matter, it's broken now.