Goodbye RSC Revolution

Player avatar

b u b b a jr Send PM

You're the Shakespeare of our time.
I loved the read I hope u plan on doing more posts like this.
Good luck and please keep us updated on progress.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/z2l3Zkl.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Rtt1WmN.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/YBv5Ffx.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gu20rIS.png[/img]

Player avatar

YourWorstNightmare Send PM

Awesome post man. I feel exactly the same way. It too bugs me that whenever I try to express myself the way you did, people immediately assume I'm on drugs. WTF is this??? It's annoying that's what. Sure, I have done a lot of drugs over the years. If anything, they have helped me figure shit out. I mean... what you are speaking IS the ultimate truth. This isn't a joke and this isn't just some form of "art" it's actually a fairly accurate interpretation of reality. Those who don't understand it are just trapped is a system where you cannot ask questions. A system which rewards people for being clueless.

The one thing I don't agree with you is the topic of money. Sure, it's the root of all evil. And yes, you don't really need it to be happy and survive. Money is a tool just like a hammer or a saw is. It makes your life so much easier when you try to complete a certain task. As long as you understand that it has no real "value" and you use it to reach your goals faster and more efficiently, I believe it's okay to be filthy rich. The problem with that is of course that once you get a fairly decent amount of cash, you become an arrogant fool. That's just human nature. Very few people can pull off being millionaires and still have a brain to think with. It's just way too easy to give in once you realize you can buy anything you want. Effortlessly. That's where the real danger lies. Once this happens you will be incapacitated.

Most people are too easily influenced by the media, movies, peer pressure, whatever. Everyone craves for acknowledgement and need to feel like they belong. This is nice and all, but it also acts as yet another shackle that holds us back from realizing our true potential. The need to show off your new lamborghini or the new gucci bag is just too much to handle for most people. We simply give in. Because it makes us feel superior to others at least for a little while. Trust me, the feeling will pass and you will feel even more empty than before. Ask yourself why do you need to feel superior? Is it because your mother said you were special? Or maybe she didn't??

I know, it can be difficult at times to cope with everything that's around you because you are an individual capable of thinking. Capable of planning ahead. You are a conscious being. Evolution has played a trick on us and now we are experiencing this hell that we call reality. We are conscious and feel helpless most of the time. Consciousness is the ultimate burden of man. Yet I believe we are simply experiencing growing pains. Like everything, it too will pass and a new realm of possibilities will open for us. This of course will take a long time. Because evolution is a very slow and tedious process. Some people try to take it into their own hands and it may or may not end in a catastrophe. It's a completely different topic of course... let's not dive into that today.

A smart man once said: "All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone". That's the root of most problems we are facing today. In fact, it's even worse now than it was just a few decades ago because today we have the social media and all sorts of platforms that keep our brains active 24/7. The brain is a funny thing. It craves to be stimulated. Like constantly. And the modern age has provided our brains a pretty good playing ground. Of course it comes with its own downside- we are rarely mindful of the present situation any more. When was the last time you sat down on the grass and just... well, sat there... without doing anything except being aware of EVERYTHING? That little bug over there, that gust of wind on your skin, that branch falling, etc.

Drugs will help to a certain degree, but trust me when I say it that you can reach true enlightenment when you have such a shift in consciousness from being completely sober and just aware of everything. Being high can actually hinder this, although it will help you take the first step if you have been oblivious throughout your entire life.

And finally I'd like to say that we are all experiencing this world from a completely subjective point of view. That means there is no real reality. Reality is what you believe it to be. How you perceive it. Just think about it... when even small stuff like sounds and colors are proven to be completely different to different people, it only makes sense that bigger things like thought patterns and the way we understand the world around us have even bigger differences from person to person.

How do you know the color RED is actually RED to the other person? Sure, we were shown the color RED when we were children and told that hey, look, this color is called RED. But how can you confirm this? The kid next to you could very well have interpreted the same color as being ,what you call BLUE, because his brain chemistry and thought patterns are set up in a different way. The teacher said it's RED so it must be RED. and now the kid goes through his entire life thinking the color you see as BLUE is called RED. What I'm talking about is actually a real thing, of course it's probably not as drastic as blue/red but we definitely see shades of colors differently. And sounds and tastes and, well, everything.

This all means that in the end nobody can really tell you what is real and what isn't. The saying "follow your heart" fits well here. Just do what feels right. Live your life the way you believe it to be great. Don't let other people bring you down or say that you need this and that. You need what you need, not what the other person thinks you need based on their own subjective experiences. Sure, if you get stuck it is always nice to talk to a friend and get their take on things, but it's not the truth and you most likely shouldn't act on anyone's "life advice". It just not relevant to you because nobody is the same. Even identical twins can be completely different human beings.

You are how you were brought up. You are your past experiences. Everything you do and experience today will shape your personality tomorrow. This is how it is. If you want to be a better person tomorrow, you have to make better choices today.

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

Tldr to pretty much everything. And drugs, man.

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

chipperhops said:

I am moving on.... Waking up.... We are but a brief flash in history. The only way for me to beat the game, is to finally fight against it. I want to experience my inner being. I have empowered my existence above the social norms of society. Death is inevitable. We will all cease to be. What I have worked for on here, will not last. No time but now. The present moment is all I have. What a flash we are.

No shit

chipperhops said:

Society: We are a species of destruction: War, hatred, racism, sexism, rich and poor.

Ok, lets just remove society since its societies fault. It would obviously be worse. What do you think happend when society wasn't about, people were boiling each other alive, eating em tribal wars etc. You'd be getting robbed on the daily, and you probably would have a life expectancy which is extremely low.

chipperhops said:

Yourself: You are beyond societies limitations. Many are artists, musicians, poets and writers. These are all signs of species ready to extend beyond our limitation.

species ready to extend beyond our limitation? because you can fucking draw?

chipperhops said:

Humanities destiny is for us to see ourselves as we really are. I have quite an unusual imagination. I find myself imagining a world without money. I cannot imagine shackling myself and limiting myself to working for others. A system in which attacks my energy, youth, intelligence and uniqueness.

Another idiotic idea. Jesus this is full of liberal dribble, that you, yourself, do not even understand. Great. Let's get rid of money, and go back to the great bartering system! since that really worked well didnt it!

chipperhops said:

Being bound in a house where money is but a mere illusion.

Obviously money is an illusion, it only holds worth because everyone believes that it holds a different value then a piece of paper with an image on. Your point, is?

chipperhops said:

I think what is happening is that each and every single one of us is born as a artist. The magic we possess as we are born is what I call "imagination." Humans have created worlds that we wish were apart of this physical realm.

What the fuck? physical realm what?

chipperhops said:

Inside the mental structures of our minds, is where this magic all begins.

magic does not exist bud.

chipperhops said:

People once imagined what we are living today.

I guess..

chipperhops said:

World leaders are a threat.

Something that actually makes sense a bit. But since you despise society, lets get rid of leaders of countries so we can just live in a lawless chaotic shithole that you so want.

chipperhops said:

Money undermines human relationships. How can we truly be free if money is around? Do not be afraid...

Moneys just a tool. Women throughout evolution have been engineered to be attracted to men who held wealth. Wealth would be obviously determined through different traits rather than modern day money we understand.

@Everyone who says they relate, ya'll are dumb as hell. Damn liberals never think about anything they just take shrooms and trip. Sorry not sorry.

Peace man though I guess OP

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

YourWorstNightmare said:

The one thing I don't agree with you is the topic of money. Sure, it's the root of all evil. And yes, you don't really need it to be happy and survive. Money is a tool just like a hammer or a saw is. It makes your life so much easier when you try to complete a certain task. As long as you understand that it has no real "value" and you use it to reach your goals faster and more efficiently, I believe it's okay to be filthy rich. The problem with that is of course that once you get a fairly decent amount of cash, you become an arrogant fool. That's just human nature. Very few people can pull off being millionaires and still have a brain to think with. It's just way too easy to give in once you realize you can buy anything you want. Effortlessly. That's where the real danger lies. Once this happens you will be incapacitated.

Kinda right. should have seen this before I posted.

Money aint the root of all evil. Greed is.
Thats like saying a gun is the root of evil, no its not, killing is.

An inanimate tool does not have humanistic qualities or values, so saying money is root of all evil is dumb as hell

@Yourworstnightmare how is this the ultimate truth though? lmfao

Last edited by adidas (22 Jul 2018 18:17)

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

chipperhops said:

I don't want to live my life under another human beings control. I'll die for what I need. That is a sacrifice I am willing to take. This will be my last comment on this forum for sure.. I am moving on. Thinking is what makes me who I am. I am dedicated to discovering what I must discover. My soul, existence and purpose in this life is to enlighten and unify all beings.

It is time to advance ourselves...............

You supposedly live in the western world you dumb ass. The freest place on the planet. Try being born in Africa/India/Asia into fucking slavery and living off 2$ a day. Jesus you are so self-centered its unreal, you think someone is controlling you when obviously not true.

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

adidas said:

chipperhops said:

I am moving on.... Waking up.... We are but a brief flash in history. The only way for me to beat the game, is to finally fight against it. I want to experience my inner being. I have empowered my existence above the social norms of society. Death is inevitable. We will all cease to be. What I have worked for on here, will not last. No time but now. The present moment is all I have. What a flash we are.

No shit Chipperhops says: Angry now, are we?

chipperhops said:

Society: We are a species of destruction: War, hatred, racism, sexism, rich and poor.

Ok, lets just remove society since its societies fault. It would obviously be worse. What do you think happend when society wasn't about, people were boiling each other alive, eating em tribal wars etc. You'd be getting robbed on the daily, and you probably would have a life expectancy which is extremely low.
Chipperhops says: At least I'd die trying to live. I wouldn't have to be worried about poisoning my mind in some synthetic matrix system.

chipperhops said:

Yourself: You are beyond societies limitations. Many are artists, musicians, poets and writers. These are all signs of species ready to extend beyond our limitation.

species ready to extend beyond our limitation? because you can fucking draw? Chipperhops says: Many and not all. Read again smart ass.

chipperhops said:

Humanities destiny is for us to see ourselves as we really are. I have quite an unusual imagination. I find myself imagining a world without money. I cannot imagine shackling myself and limiting myself to working for others. A system in which attacks my energy, youth, intelligence and uniqueness.

Another idiotic idea. Jesus this is full of liberal dribble, that you, yourself, do not even understand. Great. Let's get rid of money, and go back to the great bartering system! since that really worked well didnt it! Chipperhops says:  No... I honestly don't care what you do. How about trying to stop controlling every person, society as a whole? You want to keep using money... Go right the fuck ahead and do it. I honestly don't care. What I do care about, is people controlling me and telling me how to live my life. You need money to live, you need this! That is clearly bullshit. You wonder why most native american's are pissed off...... So it's righteous to try and control all of them? Get them into this idiotic system, by the way... I think your system is more idiotic and modern. Get them believing in some  other new religion. Force people to believe in this. Be a Christian, or else you go to hell.  Remove the pure religion and get the whole world confused to the masses. With your anger, I wouldn't be surprised if you're a politician.

chipperhops said:

Being bound in a house where money is but a mere illusion.

Obviously money is an illusion, it only holds worth because everyone believes that it holds a different value then a piece of paper with an image on. Your point, is? Chipperhops says: Obviously what you wrote is quite the same thing.... Your point, is? Why not go into all forums and write... Obviously you got 99 woodcut...your point, is? Obviously we can meet and sell our goods... your point, is?

chipperhops said:

I think what is happening is that each and every single one of us is born as a artist. The magic we possess as we are born is what I call "imagination." Humans have created worlds that we wish were apart of this physical realm.

What the fuck? physical realm what? Chipperhops says: People create virtual worlds. rscrevolution for example. You ever meet someone in game and have them say, " I wish this was real life!" They wish the virtual world was apart of this physical world or realm. Think!

chipperhops said:

Inside the mental structures of our minds, is where this magic all begins.

magic does not exist bud. Chipperhops says: Sure it does. It just depends on how you look at it. It exists in rscrevolution, don't it? Hint: you'll need runes to do the magic. Perhaps I should switch magic to magick. Does that makes things better for you?

chipperhops said:

People once imagined what we are living today.

I guess..

chipperhops said:

World leaders are a threat.

Something that actually makes sense a bit. But since you despise society, lets get rid of leaders of countries so we can just live in a lawless chaotic shithole that you so want. Chipperhops says:  Who came up with the laws? Humans? Am I human? Why can't I make my own laws? Just as long as we aren't harassing or going out killing people, what's the big deal? Hate to bring up religion in this topic but the golden rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Pretty much sums it all up.

chipperhops said:

Money undermines human relationships. How can we truly be free if money is around? Do not be afraid...

Moneys just a tool. Women throughout evolution have been engineered to be attracted to men who held wealth. Wealth would be obviously determined through different traits rather than modern day money we understand. Chipperhops says: Ohhh... What a sad statement. Engineered into a synthetic and bullshit society. Not interested in that, sorry.

@Everyone who says they relate, ya'll are dumb as hell. Damn liberals never think about anything they just take shrooms and trip. Sorry not sorry.
Chipperhops says: I don't take shrooms and trip. Nor do I call myself a liberal. I don't care for politics and I hate how you think you can just come in here and accuse me of nonsense.

Peace man though I guess OP

Chipperhops Says:Your offense bashing onto me doesn't really bring peace. Could have been nice about it. But no... Another angry one. I can be angry as well and call you offensive names as well.

Last edited by chipperhops (13 Dec 2018 17:13)

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

adidas said:

YourWorstNightmare said:

Kinda right. should have seen this before I posted.

Money aint the root of all evil. Greed is.
Thats like saying a gun is the root of evil, no its not, killing is.

An inanimate tool does not have humanistic qualities or values, so saying money is root of all evil is dumb as hell

@Yourworstnightmare how is this the ultimate truth though? lmfao

Chipperhops says: Greed is a desire. Money is physical. Ever hear people say, "Money doesn't grow on tree's?" Ever hear someone say back, "Yes, it does!"? Seems money is closer to being a root after all, if you think more deeper into it. All trees have roots. Thus, this is why it's considered a Root and not essentially evil. Greed is evil. People committing murder is evil. Disconnect the root, and that leads us to the act of evil. It is no longer the root that leads to the act. You sure like to offend people, don't you? It would have been a lot better for you if you would have commented back in a casual and peaceful manner. Seems people who believe in your society are quite barbaric themselves, eh?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Kill the rich. Anarcho communism is the way. All these brain washed chodes worship the mighty dollar like the plebs they are.

Later dude I liked your rant. Don't let the dumbasses bother you.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

adidas said:

chipperhops said:

I don't want to live my life under another human beings control. I'll die for what I need. That is a sacrifice I am willing to take. This will be my last comment on this forum for sure.. I am moving on. Thinking is what makes me who I am. I am dedicated to discovering what I must discover. My soul, existence and purpose in this life is to enlighten and unify all beings.

It is time to advance ourselves...............

You supposedly live in the western world you dumb ass. The freest place on the planet. Try being born in Africa/India/Asia into fucking slavery and living off 2$ a day. Jesus you are so self-centered its unreal, you think someone is controlling you when obviously not true.

Chipperhops says: The freest place on the planet? *sigh* Brainwash. Nothing like that exists on this planet. You live in Africa/India/Asia? Are you a slave? You live off $2 a day? Quit trying to compare, if you aren't. I'm surprised you're on rscrevolution, if you are. Self- centered? It is true. Do I need to explain myself again? I am living now in a world where I wish I could just live my own way. I want to get my own food and live in peace without people telling me I need a damn job or how to make a living. THAT IS CONTROL! Sit down with a native american and have a conversation. Let him explain this further to you. Self-centered? Are you kidding me? You are calling me a dumb ass and offending me. You seem to be more self-centered. I am also grateful for a lot of things, yes.? However, don't bash me for having my views of seeing a better world. Don't bash me for trying to live my life differently then most of society. I like being different. Does this offend you?

Last edited by chipperhops (13 Dec 2018 16:55)

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

and If I may add.... I understand the certain freedom that you speak of. However, the vast majority of Americans are raised into thinking they are the greatest this worlds got to offer. Pride is a big thing here. I don't accept this type of pride. The flaws in the system, and to think of how many innocent lives were lost. Believe it or not, I used to be in the USA military. Alpha Company 701rst, Fort Leonard Wood Missouri. Never made it past basic training. They told me when I got discharged, that I was going to regret it my whole life. To think they probably thought, I wouldn't be telling people this. Hah! What a joke... (Born to fight, train to kill) (Greatest country) (Control)

I've witnessed the control that goes on in this country. It's a shame how people grow into this control. They become one with the american occult. As life goes on, we see population on the rise. Conspiracies develop and junk is posted nearly all over the internet. As children, most of grow up into these synthetic and poisonous ages. Rebels are on the rise. Mental illness is on the rise... Yet, give them the medication and they say, let all your problems be fixed. Not many people are willing to sit down and go through the details anymore. I don't have time to be told, I have a disorder that needs to be fixed. I don't have time to sit down a half hour with someone who thinks they can understand the human mind. This is ludicrous.

I don't have time to be with people who think men are superior to women. I don't have time to be with people who want to populate this world some more. I don't have time to listen to the various organizations, whether they are religious or meant to control others in this world, I don't have time for politics, voting, listening to the news, or watching this world go chaotic. Perhaps, one of these days, I won't even have the time to breath anymore.

Ohhh but I am self-centered. Tell that to the drill sergeant at boot camp. Tell that to the famous celebrities, some poisoning the minds of our youth. Tell that to our world leaders. But no... 100 against 1? Let's go with the 100. 1,000 against 100? 10,000 against 1,000? 1,000,000 against 10,000? It's doesn't seem to matter. Most go with the majority. How many people claim to be religious, yet do not follow the exact calls and teachings? Yet, many rise up against the churches and systems and rebel.... Sure, I am one of them. This is why its safe to get out of it all and be one with yourself before attending to make a change.

No one seems to follow or read what they go into. I am surprised at the various soldiers getting past boot camp. Most all hating it and wondering, 'Why am I doing this"? Getting fed in the head with crap sayingohhh just wait.... It will make your life come true. Let's get through it all and get payed. In the end, it will all be worth it. But what are you left with? A family? Some wealth? I'm not trying to bash all soldiers but rather state the fact that not everything seems as it is. There is a deep and secretive sick people running this world.

This is what's the hardest to distinguish from. What is true and what is false? Half-truths all around, perhaps. Let's become nihilists and fuck the world, eh? As for me, I will not give up on my insight. I will not give up on what my soul yearns to do. To live off the land as a real man. I don't need to become some synthetic machine any longer. Learn from the animals as silly as this may be. Yet we control, take and do so much. What is the difference between us humans and other animals? Speech? No.. Even the animals have a way of speaking saying come here and such. Are humans and animals dangerous, yes. Do humans and animals kill one another, yes. Do animals try and control everything in this world, coming up with society and trying to rise up as gods thinking we can make a difference? No.... That is the difference here. This mighty knowledge which leads to power.

But where does this power eventually seem to lead us? In chaos! War and destruction. If I could forget speaking any language, I would. If I could end all writing, I would. The truth is, I can. It's not easy in a world of being told how to do things. Act different even without being harmful to others, and most are still bound for the psyche ward. They say this is a danger to development. How many things are changing? gay people have rights now? But its true in the sense that as long as they be gay with others and not harm those who are not, what is the wrong in it? People complain ohhh my minds can't handle seeing other gay people about. I say deal with it! Just as they are telling me deal with society! But... They are forcing me to be one with society unlike the gay people who are forcing you to become gay.

Who the hell gives a shit what you do, just as long as you aren't actually forcing your lifestyle onto others. So that ends this series for now. Who knows when I'll return. Not easy to do the things I wish with family and people wanting to change and control my lifestyle. 24 I am, yes. One day, I hope to do what is truly inside. Thanks to all those who care. Those who don't, ohh well. You have your beliefs. Don't impose them on me any longer. I am a rebel. This will not change. Because if I could get rid of one thing on this whole world being a human... That would be the knowledge we possess. Inside our minds. That is all... Think deeply on this. Let the natural instincts be.

Last edited by chipperhops (13 Dec 2018 18:03)

Player avatar

Legialith Send PM

Chipperhops says: The freest place on the planet? *sigh* Brainwash. Nothing like that exists on this planet. You live in Africa/India/Asia? Are you a slave? You live off $2 a day? Quit trying to compare, if you aren't.

Do you not think there are more and less free places on the planet? Just because the U.S. gov't owns you doesn't mean that there aren't more tyrannical regimes. I don't think he was saying "The West is 100% free," just that it's freer than other societies. It's a separate question if he's right or wrong, but I don't think "Nothing like that exists on this planet" is a fair argument, unless you are saying every society is equally enslaved.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Legialith said:

Chipperhops says: The freest place on the planet? *sigh* Brainwash. Nothing like that exists on this planet. You live in Africa/India/Asia? Are you a slave? You live off $2 a day? Quit trying to compare, if you aren't.

Do you not think there are more and less free places on the planet? Just because the U.S. gov't owns you doesn't mean that there aren't more tyrannical regimes. I don't think he was saying "The West is 100% free," just that it's freer than other societies. It's a separate question if he's right or wrong, but I don't think "Nothing like that exists on this planet" is a fair argument, unless you are saying every society is equally enslaved.

If you have to work to get money to live you're a wage slave. 

There's no such thing as freedom. Unless you live in a commune. But hey the government likes destroying those too.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

Legialith said:

Chipperhops says: Free places exist. Saying that there is a freest place on this planet, is not possible to me. It is a matter of opinion. Freest is a superlative, of the word free. It's almost like saying, America is the greatest country on this planet.

Player avatar

Legialith Send PM

KizL said:

Legialith said:

If you have to work to get money to live you're a wage slave. 

There's no such thing as freedom. Unless you live in a commune. But hey the government likes destroying those too.

~K!zL

Right, that's what I'm saying. But there are more and less enslaved societies, no? For example, someone in a concentration camp is more enslaved than someone who has to work at a factory to feed himself.

Player avatar

Legialith Send PM

chipperhops said:

Chipperhops says: Free places exist. Saying that there is a freest place on this planet, is not possible to me. It is a matter of opinion. Freest is a superlative, of the word free. It's almost like saying, America is the greatest country on this planet.

I'm not sure I understand. What I think you are saying is that "free" is a binary characteristic of a place - either it is free or not. There is no scale of freedom, simply "free" and "unfree." Is that an accurate characterization of your position?

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

As far as I'm concerned, It doesn't matter which nation you are from. All nations compose of an economy. The whole world is linked. Is that freedom to you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxeu7Rb-hHE

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

Player avatar

humans Send PM

This is 2019. Money is a human necessity. If you saw $100 bill on the floor, I bet you would pick it up. Sick of this BS.