Goodbye RSC Revolution

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

I am moving on.... Waking up.... We are but a brief flash in history. The only way for me to beat the game, is to finally fight against it. I want to experience my inner being. I have empowered my existence above the social norms of society. Death is inevitable. We will all cease to be. What I have worked for on here, will not last. No time but now. The present moment is all I have. What a flash we are. We are of Nature, created to further natures evolution through the use of our own progressive transformations. Humanity is of earth. Why should you not take life seriously? Society: We are a species of destruction: War, hatred, racism, sexism, rich and poor. Yourself: You are beyond societies limitations. Many are artists, musicians, poets and writers. These are all signs of species ready to extend beyond our limitation. Humanities destiny is for us to see ourselves as we really are. I have quite an unusual imagination. I find myself imagining a world without money. I cannot imagine shackling myself and limiting myself to working for others. A system in which attacks my energy, youth, intelligence and uniqueness. Being bound in a house where money is but a mere illusion. I think what is happening is that each and every single one of us is born as a artist. The magic we possess as we are born is what I call "imagination." Humans have created worlds that we wish were apart of this physical realm. Inside the mental structures of our minds, is where this magic all begins. People once imagined what we are living today. It is so evolutionary! World leaders are a threat. Our blind reality is a threat. I have nothing against RSC Revolution. I am however, against the way society conforms to a certain kind of thinking. Many people on RSC Revolution think they need riches or money to be legitimate players. We don't need it! We only want what it can brings us? Right? Money undermines human relationships. How can we truly be free if money is around? Do not be afraid...

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

And this boys and girls is what you call an acid trip.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Best of luck in your adventures, both virtual and IRL!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Rsc&moto Send PM

Goodluck m8 if ur trip goes any further just remember the acid cannot harm you.

Player avatar

Jan Send PM

Okay. Cool. Have fun IRL m8, be sure to check back and maybe come get owned in the wilderness every once a while ok?

Veteran mode player

Player avatar

Koot Send PM

You giving out loot?

Kidding... Farewell!

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

Last edited by chipperhops (14 Dec 2018 03:51)

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

Rsc&moto said:

Goodluck m8 if ur trip goes any further just remember the acid cannot harm you.

https://soundcloud.com/user-775551304 I will share my trip with you all! I don't need acid.

Last edited by chipperhops (14 Dec 2018 03:52)

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

fuck society bro I got a little mountain property in WV if you want to say FUCKthegov FUCKthesystem and live off the grid with me. lol

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

Happy trippin' but pls use paragraphs next time

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

tldr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

This was definitely a rough read. I would advise laying off the drugs in the future.

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

I fun I said:

This was definitely a rough read. I would advise laying off the drugs in the future.

I don't understand you people. You automatically assume that because of what I wrote, I am on drugs? I can assure you that I was on nothing at the time. Do you think because I naturally trip, that I am high off of drugs? I don't need drugs people. I have the ability to get naturally high. I am going on 6 months of being sober. I used to drink and smoke pot in the past. I am not one trying to fit in. Do I have a history of mental disorders? Yes, I do.... Do not always assume something merely on your given instincts. I believe I was manic at the time of what I wrote.

Player avatar

BreakIt Send PM

chipperhops said:

I fun I said:

I don't understand you people. You automatically assume that because of what I wrote, I am on drugs? I can assure you that I was on nothing at the time. Do you think because I naturally trip, that I am high off of drugs? I don't need drugs people. I have the ability to get naturally high. I am going on 6 months of being sober. I used to drink and smoke pot in the past. I am not one trying to fit in. Do I have a history of mental disorders? Yes, I do.... Do not always assume something merely on your given instincts. I believe I was manic at the time of what I wrote.

I can't speak for everyone else. I don't know their experiences.

But I only made it a few lines into your original post before it started reminding me of the tail end of an acid trip.
At least in my case, my assumptions are based on my personal experiences.

I used to find myself overthinking and stressing about some of the points you made in your original post.
But these days, I don't have the energy or desire to worry about things that I have no control over.
Yeah, the state of the world is really bad. But the best we can do, without going into a career or something like politics, is to look after ourselves and make the best of what we've got.

You only live once. Do you really want to spend the majority of your time here stressing about things you cannot change? Or would you rather spend the majority of your time enjoying yourself?

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

Synbios said:

fuck society bro I got a little mountain property in WV if you want to say FUCKthegov FUCKthesystem and live off the grid with me. lol

I'd love to live off the grid. The only problem is that I don't know how it would be living with someone else. Once I get out, I plan on living alone. I'm just not sure how to do it yet.

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

BreakIt said:

chipperhops said:

I fun I said:

I can't speak for everyone else. I don't know their experiences.

But I only made it a few lines into your original post before it started reminding me of the tail end of an acid trip.
At least in my case, my assumptions are based on my personal experiences.

I used to find myself overthinking and stressing about some of the points you made in your original post.
But these days, I don't have the energy or desire to worry about things that I have no control over.
Yeah, the state of the world is really bad. But the best we can do, without going into a career or something like politics, is to look after ourselves and make the best of what we've got.

You only live once. Do you really want to spend the majority of your time here stressing about things you cannot change? Or would you rather spend the majority of your time enjoying yourself?

I am stressing at the fact that I live in a world where I feel, I cannot truly express myself. Most everything seems to be controlled. How can I enjoy myself when this is going on? I'm sick and tired of people telling me I can't change it. How do you know that for a fact? My own family tells me that. It seems most everyone is an obstacle in someways.

You can't do that! You need this! You need that! What a bunch of hogwash. Your telling me not to stress at the fact that government practically makes it out like they own us? I don't want the shit in this world, that is going to make me out to be like a robot. I keep telling myself that 30 years on this planet will be enough for me. I don't feel the need to live over that age if the world keeps functioning, as it is today. Perhaps my twenties will be doing things I want, before I die.

I only live once. I don't want to live my life under another human beings control. I'll die for what I need. That is a sacrifice I am willing to take. This will be my last comment on this forum for sure.. I am moving on. Thinking is what makes me who I am. I am dedicated to discovering what I must discover. My soul, existence and purpose in this life is to enlighten and unify all beings.

It is time to advance ourselves...............

Player avatar

BreakIt Send PM

chipperhops said:

Synbios said:

I'd love to live off the grid. The only problem is that I don't know how it would be living with someone else. Once I get out, I plan on living alone. I'm just not sure how to do it yet.

Living with other people can be very hit and miss. Depending on the person/people you're living with.
If you're anything like me, you're drawn to people with mental illness. Unless they're very stable and really on top of things I cannot stress enough how much of a bad idea it is to living with someone else that has a lot of problems.

For living off grid, start small and work your way up to it.
Almost nobody would survive that kind of lifestyle without first developing the skills and knowledge.

Find videos and posts by other people that have done similar and learn from their experiences.

Grow your own veggies. Get a feel for how many plants you need to grow. What sort of things you need to do to maintain them.
Learn how to preserve different kinds of foods. What would you do if you have a bad season where most of your crops die?

Look into how to build an off grid solar system. Learn the math for calculating everything related to your system.
Buy a panel, a battery and an inverter and start tinkering around.
Look into other systems as well. Wind generation can be a decent backup.

What are your plans if you need any health or medical related assistance?
(I can't answer this one myself. It's one of the main areas that I will need to rely on other people for.)

Trying to maintain even a small farm by yourself is a lot of work. It would be much easier if you were to form, or join, a small community.

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

BreakIt said:

chipperhops said:

Synbios said:

Living with other people can be very hit and miss. Depending on the person/people you're living with.
If you're anything like me, you're drawn to people with mental illness. Unless they're very stable and really on top of things I cannot stress enough how much of a bad idea it is to living with someone else that has a lot of problems.

For living off grid, start small and work your way up to it.
Almost nobody would survive that kind of lifestyle without first developing the skills and knowledge.

Find videos and posts by other people that have done similar and learn from their experiences.

Grow your own veggies. Get a feel for how many plants you need to grow. What sort of things you need to do to maintain them.
Learn how to preserve different kinds of foods. What would you do if you have a bad season where most of your crops die?

Look into how to build an off grid solar system. Learn the math for calculating everything related to your system.
Buy a panel, a battery and an inverter and start tinkering around.
Look into other systems as well. Wind generation can be a decent backup.

What are your plans if you need any health or medical related assistance?
(I can't answer this one myself. It's one of the main areas that I will need to rely on other people for.)

Trying to maintain even a small farm by yourself is a lot of work. It would be much easier if you were to form, or join, a small community.

What bullets are best for killing the zombies with though?

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

Cody rly Send PM

This is a man experiencing a shift in consciousness. A crumbling of the egoic mind, allowing evaluation of the world he has been putting in the closet while he smothers his awareness in entertainment.

Congratulations on your awakening. This is the first step in a very long journey, don't rush things and don't change too many things in your life on impulse. Eventually, you will find a calm and happy medium where you can enjoy the beauty of your previous life and embrace the awareness of the new one.

Feel free to reach out if things get overwhelming.

Last edited by Cody rly (20 Jun 2018 23:37)

Player avatar

analmonster Send PM

Hello Darkness my old friend!

Get your tongue out of my ass.