Eternal Dragonstone Amulet

Player avatar

sjx3 Send PM

I think make the percentage higher like 10% chance to make an Imbued Dragonestone Amulet (90% to destroy). It would provide 50 teleport charges rather than 3, and it will remain at 50 teleports for all future charges. Also make it have more chance of getting gems from mining and also clue scrolls from monsters (If that's not too difficult to code).

And if you guys REALLY want the Eternal Dragonstone Amulet, make us sacrifice the Imbued ammy at a 1% (99% to destroy the Imbued ammy), for the unlimited charge Eternal Dragonstone Amulet and the increased gems and clue scrolls from the Imbued version.

This way there is very high risk for very high reward, but still a middle ground for people who just want to charge less frequently.

Player avatar

dippymister Send PM

subscriber

Puremanl said:

No Pajser91 D-Ammy's are harder for Iron Men to get. We can't just stroll up and buy thousands of them. If i want a D-ammy. i have to have the skills in crafting to make one, skills in magic to enchant it, and collect the keys myself. How is that easier?

What is your argument here, exactly? You're saying the eternal d ammy is a bad idea because it would be hard or impossible for an ironman to get?

Player avatar

Pink and Blue Bottles Send PM

dippymister said:

Puremanl said:

No Pajser91 D-Ammy's are harder for Iron Men to get. We can't just stroll up and buy thousands of them. If i want a D-ammy. i have to have the skills in crafting to make one, skills in magic to enchant it, and collect the keys myself. How is that easier?

What is your argument here, exactly? You're saying the eternal d ammy is a bad idea because it would be hard or impossible for an ironman to get?

Obviously an OSRS player

Catering to Iron Men for updates because they choose to be autistic and play a restricted game mode is just recipe for disaster. Just look at the state OSRS is in now lol

On topic: I like the original suggestion, not really any that followed. Hope to see it implemented

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

I'd say all quest completed and lvl 90 crafting with a 1 pct chance of enternal d ammy with 100 teles and also destroys after the 100th use.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.