Eternal Dragonstone Amulet

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

Hardened Rune was implemented because of the thousands of excess Rune Sets in the game. Currently, Crafting has become practically useless. The most expensive, sought after Crafting item in the game is worth a mere 10K because there are SO many floating around. I myself have around 100 Dragon Amulets, even though I have a Quest Cape, soley for teleporting around with ease.

How about an Eternal Fountain, similar to the Hardened Rune Furnace, with like a 1% chance of giving a Dragon Amulet with unlimited charges and a 99% of destroying it. Would rather this than having to change it out every few minutes.

Last edited by w4rmachine (13 Jun 2018 17:07)

Player avatar

Rsc&moto Send PM

Thats a solid idea.

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Should have to complete all quests (legends) to use the fountain. Perhaps something new? should be very difficult like hardened rune.

Player avatar

Solo Ironman Send PM

subscriber

Good idea but people would still need dstone ammys for p2p pking and I doubt people would wanna pk with eternal dragonstone amulet

Player avatar

Jan Send PM

Neat idea m8, good luck & support

Veteran mode player

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

Puremanl said:

I don't think having it be unlimited would not be a good idea. all a person would need is 1. I think if you had the same idea but like a 10% chance (or something low) that will increase the D-Ammy charges to like 20 or something.

Yeah, but if there was a 99% chance to destroy the amulet on an attempt to make (hardened rune is 85% chance), there wouldn't be very many in game, with a 1% chance it may take hundreds of Amulets before you manage to get one. But I'd be up for more charges too. 4 just isn't enough.

Solo Ironman said:

Good idea but people would still need dstone ammys for p2p pking and I doubt people would wanna pk with eternal dragonstone amulet

Of course, this would be a pretty rare and expensive item and majority of folks would just use a regular dragon amulet. You don't see people PKing in Hardened/Trimmed Armours either.

Last edited by w4rmachine (13 Jun 2018 19:48)

Player avatar

BreakIt Send PM

Player avatar

Anna Send PM

subscriber

Too easy to charge them already.  Get a Quest Cape. -1 from me.

Player avatar

tadas Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Anna said:

Too easy to charge them already.  Get a Quest Cape. -1 from me.

Yea, but still, unlimited charges would be really nice just because it's a constant annoyance switching out amulets, charging etc. Plus it removes excess from the economy which is almost never a bad thing.

I would like to see this happen. +1

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

3o5 said:

Should have to complete all quests (legends) to use the fountain. Perhaps something new? should be very difficult like hardened rune.

If you have completed all quest, with the quest capes your charges are kinda unlimited already...

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

Not a bad idea tbh

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Slysteeler Send PM

Nice idea maybe not 1% maybe 10%.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Still unlimited charges is a bit OP. Perhaps have it like 5 times more charges or something, just something not so OP.

Lol...

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Semirotta said:

Still unlimited charges is a bit OP. Perhaps have it like 5 times more charges or something, just something not so OP.

Hows it OP ? Alot of players including myself got the quest cape , takes few mins to charge few 100s of ammys and thats pretty much unlimited charges. It's a rly good idea imo , i always alch my extra ammys which is about 10k ish gp per ammy coming into the game and i had 1000s of them imagine 20 players doing the same how much gold is coming into the game just from d ammys . I was thinking about this months ago and an item sink for items like this would be rly nice but i would like the odds of success to be even lower then 1% maybe 0.2% or so 1 in 500 d ammys.

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Puremanl said:

that is a nice benefit but iron man players can't just buy 1000's of d-ammy's (well we can't buy anything).

So as an ironmen you think all items in game should be ez obtainoble ? Theres no pros or cons in having an Etrnal Dragonstone Amulet over a normal one other then having iust one ammy instead of 20ish in ur bank (maybe keep 2 or 3 for p2w wildy) and an item sink .

Player avatar

Blazernite Send PM

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

pajser91 said:

Semirotta said:

Hows it OP ? Alot of players including myself got the quest cape , takes few mins to charge few 100s of ammys and thats pretty much unlimited charges. It's a rly good idea imo , i always alch my extra ammys which is about 10k ish gp per ammy coming into the game and i had 1000s of them imagine 20 players doing the same how much gold is coming into the game just from d ammys . I was thinking about this months ago and an item sink for items like this would be rly nice but i would like the odds of success to be even lower then 1% maybe 0.2% or so 1 in 500 d ammys.

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Puremanl said:

No Pajser91 D-Ammy's are harder for Iron Men to get.

I get what you're saying but if you make it too ez obtainoble theres no item sink since every1 would have it after few d ammys ,if it only has few more charges then theres no point in getting them for most of the players I don't mind the 4 charges at all , like i said takes me few mins to do that every here and there rather then wasting ammys trying to get few more charges on 1 ammy i rather alch the few wasted ammys . And also i don't see an Eternal ammy being much better then a 4 chagre ammy other then for farming in yanille dungeon (which almost no1 does since theres way better spots) saving you 5 seconds of banking every 2hours which you would spend on taking a new ammy from your bank and equip , so imo the eternal ammy is kinda useless and no iron man would need one other then show it off a 4 charge 1 does the same job.

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

3o5 said:

If you have completed all quest, with the quest capes your charges are kinda unlimited already...

Exactly. So an item sink would bring the value of amulets back up instead of being at alch price. Many people alch them as they are made because there's no use for so many. I have to create 6k d ammies to hit 99 crafting on my iron Man. Why alch them and give myself useless cash when an item sink removes in game cash, brings up value of items removed, and has a benefit worth wasting hundreds of ammies on.

I'm all for it but maybe not unlimited teles? 100 teles but 1% chance to be successful in creation?