does anyone have ?

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

a original rsc account ? I would have loved to check it out last time before it completely closes... this probably sounds sketchy... but I have no bad intentions whatsoever, just thought why not give it a shot and ask?

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

I no longer play on rscrevolution servers. My original account is able to play on rsc. However, I am not a member. I am not going to buy membership for that.

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

chipperhops said:

I no longer play on rscrevolution servers. My original account is able to play on rsc. However, I am not a member. I am not going to buy membership for that.

tottaly understandable.

Player avatar

BreakIt Send PM

There's not a chance in hell I'd give anyone access to my nearly 17 year old account.

But you can create a fresh account today and login to the original RSC. You just need to get members.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Or you can just find those cheaty bot websites and ask for account there. I could imagine someone will provide since it's going to be shut down anyway.

Lol...

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

BreakIt said:

There's not a chance in hell I'd give anyone access to my nearly 17 year old account.

But you can create a fresh account today and login to the original RSC. You just need to get members.

oh i did not know that, thanks.

Player avatar

chipperhops Send PM

BreakIt said:

You sure about that? According to the website, it states: You can play Classic if you have rscrevolution Membership, and you have PREVIOUSLY PLAYED Classic. Here is the link to the original rscrevolution Classic. http://www.rscrevolution.com/classicapp … classic.ws

Last edited by chipperhops (12 Jun 2018 19:30)

Player avatar

BreakIt Send PM

100% sure. I logged on to classic recently with my new ironman account.

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

I can confirm any account with members can play.

Player avatar

Solo Ironman Send PM

subscriber

You need an rs2 membership acc to play RSC or I think any og RSC account aswell

Player avatar

BreakIt Send PM

Solo Ironman said:

You need an rs2 membership acc to play RSC or I think any og RSC account aswell

There is no 'rs2 membership'. Membership gives access to all versions of the game.

RSC Wiki said:

All pay-to-play active rscrevolution accounts are eligible to access and play rscrevolution Classic since 11 January 2016, and this is still the case as of the writing of this on 19 April 2018.

http://runescapeclassic.wikia.com/wiki/Open_period