My cat got fucked up pking last night.

Player avatar

Pure Dax Send PM

Hi guys I'm new here been playing like 11 days.

Been depressed lately and it helped a lot getting back into my childhood here. Thanks for the welcomes.

Today I was at work my brother texted me and asked me to call him asap. I thought instantly something horrible happens and called him.

Turns out my cat Franklin. Who is my bro and has came with me through all my bullshit got attacked by my neighbours dog.

The person who owns this dangerous dog is so stupid she doesn't chain it up properly and similar shit has happens before. She does not have a fence so she relies on leashing it.  And the Stafford always breaks free.

As for my cat it got hold of it and broke it's back leg and almost killed it. It escaped by hiding under a car.

My neighbour says she is not liable because he came on her land as I understand but the 500 I paid today. Not to mention the vet bill wants another 3000 for the fracture leg. I'm done  Haha!

Man I started here cause I was at my worst. And I thought it might get better. But I am cursed. Bad shit keeps on happening.

So with This,

Thanks all the guys that welcomed me on this server you are legends. I hope RSC lives on.

- Pure Dax

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Sorry to hear about your cat. Some dogs definitely are more inclined to naturally ''play'' with or chase cats, rabbits, sheep or what have you, I used to have a border collie she used to go mental for people on bikes, or at the postmen in their fleuroscent jackets but she was just overly friendly and a bit hyperactive - I think a lot of ''dangerous'' dogs just have bad owners personally. I hate that dangerous dog stigma, some of the friendliest and soppiest doggo's I have ever met have been Pitbulls and ''Staffie's''

Glad you enjoy the server, I certainly did over the years and I hope it lives for many years to come - and well done for opening up about your depression, nobody should suffer silently, things can't get better without talking. Wishing you all the best in whatever you do

Turtles

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Mod edit, I deleted the off topic back and forth attacks.

Pure Dax if you feel depressed you can always talk to stranger like me for example. Have my own share of depression, anxiety and fear of social situations and been fighting this off for years. Don't be afraid to reach out, if listener you need; I can be silent and listen what you have on your mind. That alone can help a lot to unwrap things out to someone. But losing a pet won't really help on that matter :S

Last edited by Billy (5 Jun 2018 07:14)

Lol...

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Why do you have to derail every post you post in, just wondering? This is a new player. He doesn't want to see that shit

Turtles

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

o0ps13 said:

Why do you have to derail every post you post in, just wondering? This is a new player. He doesn't want to see that shit

You make no sense. Derailing every post I post in? if even that was true sure but at least I'm not being a toxic dumbo all around the forums who just keeps bashing people for no better reason. What he doesn't want to see is his own decision and I bet your toxic comments are not one of those things.
Signing off this topic and from now on every topic this kid starts to fiddle in.

Lol...

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

this is heartbreaking.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

sorry to hear bud i gave you 500k yesterday in edge wish u the best, who wants to take down semirottas youtube channel with me?

Last edited by Sosa (4 Jun 2018 14:04)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

b u b b a jr Send PM

Sosa said:

sorry to hear bud i gave you 500k yesterday in edge wish u the best, who wants to take down semirottas youtube channel with me?

I would love to join you.

Last edited by b u b b a jr (4 Jun 2018 14:05)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/z2l3Zkl.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Rtt1WmN.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/YBv5Ffx.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gu20rIS.png[/img]

Player avatar

Pure Dax Send PM

Shits not going well for me as late. But this server defiantly has given me some goals

Just seems every foot I put forward I'm stumbling.

Thanks for the kind words guys it means a lot.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I don't know you well Dax, but I have known you for a LONG time.  If you ever wanna talk, even to vent, hit me up on discord. big_smile

Player avatar

Swedstoner Send PM

Sorry to hear about your Cat.
Something similar happened to my last cat except he broke her front paw..
People with aggressive dogs really need to take more responsibility for their pets.
But then again usually if a dog is bad it is because of the lack of responsibility and proper socializing from bad pet owners.
Keep your head up.

Player avatar

Pure Dax Send PM

Just an update, good news is my cat should be okay. He is toughing it out and will be getting surgery today on his leg.
Going to the vet now to check on him
Thanks guys

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Great news!!!! smile

Player avatar

mystical25 Send PM

Sorry about your cat, but cats are very tough, tougher then dogs sometimes. I have a cat that I raised found abandoned in barn.  She Is definatly short of most of her lifes lol. she always has came in and out. One day I was doing my chores and I found her laying in the chicken coup almost dead. Here Im assuming she tried to steal a egg which she loves, and a hen didn't approve. The hen pretty much got her right in the eye. That happened 9 years ago. she is still going strong with one eye. still sneeks out and still steals eggs, climbs and hunts. Dogs can be rough I got a 157 pound foxhound newfoundland mixed. He loves every animal. but one day he accidently killed his favorite cat. He carried that cat everywhere it never walked lol. It ended up getting cold out and because he carried the cat it was constinatly wet and unfortunately died because of that. He cried and cried for days looking for his cat. He didn't mean to do it but he did. That same dog has bitten people protecting other animals even a mean rooster. He attacked my puppy. But it wasn't his fault he just didn't understand. Now him and the puppy as we still call him since he's 4 pounds are best friends.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Cats are my favorite tbh. Had a red tabby as a kid, what a bro.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Pure Dax Send PM

mystical25 said:

Sorry about your cat, but cats are very tough, tougher then dogs sometimes. I have a cat that I raised found abandoned in barn.  She Is definatly short of most of her lifes lol. she always has came in and out. One day I was doing my chores and I found her laying in the chicken coup almost dead. Here Im assuming she tried to steal a egg which she loves, and a hen didn't approve. The hen pretty much got her right in the eye. That happened 9 years ago. she is still going strong with one eye. still sneeks out and still steals eggs, climbs and hunts. Dogs can be rough I got a 157 pound foxhound newfoundland mixed. He loves every animal. but one day he accidently killed his favorite cat. He carried that cat everywhere it never walked lol. It ended up getting cold out and because he carried the cat it was constinatly wet and unfortunately died because of that. He cried and cried for days looking for his cat. He didn't mean to do it but he did. That same dog has bitten people protecting other animals even a mean rooster. He attacked my puppy. But it wasn't his fault he just didn't understand. Now him and the puppy as we still call him since he's 4 pounds are best friends.

Yeah I don't blame this dog. It was doing it's job. My cat was just dumb and wandered into the wrong place.
He is responding well to treatments and is awake the vet won't let him out tomorrow
But the main thing is he is ok

Player avatar

Pure Dax Send PM

My cat is back home and he is doing well. Unfortunately lost a leg due to the extent of the injury and risk of infections.

He will spend a lot of time with me as he has difficulty eating with the cone they put on him.
Good news is  he will have to chill with me for a bit and live in my room for 10 days.

Plenty of free time to play RSC now haha!

Thanks guys for the messages it means a lot foreal. Your guys are a great community and I will support it

- Pure dax

Last edited by Pure Dax (6 Jun 2018 09:41)