Idea for the Farming Events.

Player avatar

Miz Send PM

I think for the farming events it would be cool to play around with the idea of after players have donated say 10m total towards a pot the event will open. This way it will at least not hurt the economy by opening these events, but also offers the opportunity for players to work on their skills in the events and if the pot is high, this makes the event rare and exciting and also kind of lets players control when this event will happen. Obviously since the event seems to be put together manually by pepsi, maybe it could be figured out that there can be a place where players cant get to that it can be permanently set up. Obviously this idea isn't concrete and could use some shaping, what does everyone thing? Any more ideas?

[img=92Explorer]http://www.auplod.com/u/poadlua9aa5.png[/img]

Player avatar

Miz Send PM

Maybe even like a potion a player can buy with Real life currency or like a sub card to support the server but the card can also open up the event for everyone.

Last edited by Miz (4 Jun 2018 01:10)

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

One minute difference in your posts and you did not know how to edit your original post. Wow.

Lol...

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

Semirotta said:

One minute difference in your posts and you did not know how to edit your original post. Wow.

I believe you need 10 posts to Edit, which he didn't have when he made the post. So much hate lol

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Semirotta said:

god ur just so dam helpful such an upstanding member of our community

OT: If I'm understanding this correctly, you want players to be able to automatically donate to trigger a farming event, just like how we can for PVP and survival. My question is, where would the ''10m'' go? Gold sink? Even if it was a gold sink, I don't think that would cover anywhere near what could potentially be farmed at the event - the reason there is so little farming events these days is because of the economy - if they were to make it so people could automatically donate to trigger one there would need to be a timer on it so they can't be done frequently but then we're just back at square 1 aren't we? Farming events are fun I agree but they are bad for the economy so your idea needs building on (imo)

Turtles

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

Semirotta said:

You are a perfect example why i don't like telling people that i'm from Finland.

Player avatar

Miz Send PM

o0ps13 said:

Semirotta said:

god ur just so dam helpful such an upstanding member of our community

OT: If I'm understanding this correctly, you want players to be able to automatically donate to trigger a farming event, just like how we can for PVP and survival. My question is, where would the ''10m'' go? Gold sink? Even if it was a gold sink, I don't think that would cover anywhere near what could potentially be farmed at the event - the reason there is so little farming events these days is because of the economy - if they were to make it so people could automatically donate to trigger one there would need to be a timer on it so they can't be done frequently but then we're just back at square 1 aren't we? Farming events are fun I agree but they are bad for the economy so your idea needs building on (imo)

Yes, I also agree that my idea needed built on, that is why I said help me out with some ideas on this, but yeah it’s very hard because of the amount of items it brings into the economy so quickly.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Semirotta said:

You're such a fucking idiot

@OP ignore him man. suggestions is what makes this game grow.

Last edited by adidas (4 Jun 2018 22:40)

Player avatar

Miz Send PM

adidas said:

Semirotta said:

You're such a fucking idiot

@OP ignore him man. suggestions is what makes this game grow.

Lol thanks, was already ignoring ;D